Would Kingdom Hearts Work as a Netflix Series?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by lockedongamer, Feb 20, 2015.

1. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

There are rumors going around that Zelda will be a Netflix series, but I was thinking, what if Kingdom Hearts was a Netflix series or a general TV show? Also, would you want it live action or animated (CG, traditional)? Would it be canon or a completely different take? Maybe, we could see a few stories before the original Keyblade War?

I know there was a concept within Disney for a Kingdom Hearts TV series but, I think it would be pretty cool on Netflix. Each episode could focus on a Disney world like the games. I actually remember reading a comic in a magazine called Big Time, which had Sora, Donald, and Goofy in a Sword in The Stone world. I'd like to see episodes on worlds that wouldn't work in a game format or are more obscure like The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Sky High, National Treasure, Dinosaur, Kim Possible, etc.

What do you think?

2. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

CG, and yes, it would work if Square wasnt so stingy, they could make some fight animation scenes for bosses and remaster the old scenes that already exist, i wouldnt mix it it whit non Disney/FF/TWEWY/SQUARE stuff simply because that would be incoherent, but i can see it working out as a series or something on netflix, especially if it was based of the manga (but in that case, id want and anime), but we all know square and thats a hard go, especially since they made 2 movies already (Coded and Days remastrer)
    basically this;
    would it work: totally
    will it happen: safe to bet on a 'No'

3. Roxanna123 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think that would be pretty cool if it did happen.