Worried......

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by AmericanSephiroth, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

Loveless Ave. missing the point of it all
    So I just very literally just got into a fight at school a couple of minutes ago I didnt start it but I'm afraid it will make me be kicked out of some of my classes I mean i have only gotten into 1 fight within the last 3 years so I'm worried it might make me lose somee of my favorite elective classes advice please and i apologise if my grammar is off I'm still shaking from the adrenaline.

2. Misty gimme kiss

How bad was the fight? Did it happen on school grounds? What's normally your schools policy on fighting?

Over here, a fight usually will only get you a detention and/or a short suspension. If you and the other kid got all bloody it might be different, but if you have no previous bad record and you truly did not start the fight your school might be forgiving. Don't worry too much, oftentimes we get all worked up about something and it turns out to be nothing. <3

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

One question. Why was it started? Did you do anything to cause it? Was is just a random kid who wanted to pick a fight with someone and they chose you?

If you were just defending yourself then they should understand. If you did something to make the kid pick a fight then it's more likely they'll take action. If you just bumped into the kid on accident and they started the fight then again they should understand. Just relax. If you didn't do anything to start it then you should be fine.

4. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

The fight wasnt to bad it just ended up me pinning him against a bus seat while beating on him while he was trying to run, it happened on the school bus in front of my house, usually 6-9 day suspension maybe less.

he didnt get bloddy but im certain he will have one hell of a headache and maybe a black eye or two. but my problem is my elective classes have a rule saying if you miss 10 days you can be kicked out and i already missed a few so i'm concerned

well the kid kept bugging me for many days and eventuall i just said if you want to fight then hit me so when i turned my back he kicked me in my spine( i have back problems due to injuries) so i ran back on the bus and started to attack.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well you probably should've chosen your words a bit more carefully. Also you didn't have to start beating on him. You could've walked away, told your parents what happened and they'd probably understand, praise you for not starting a fight, and call the school (if not then the next day you tell somebody who's in charge). End of story.

And just out of curiosity are you okay? How'd you get the spinal injury? Did he know you had it? If he did then he's a total a--hole.

6. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

well i could have walked away but my parents might not be happy since i basically would have let someone nail my absolute weakest point without response. and also he probably knew since its common knowledge i have had that injury for 6 years now and i got it from my spine literally folding like paper i cant even stand up straight ever again without pain i havent been able to do that since i was ten and i'll probably have trouble moving quickly for a while but thanks for your concern

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Wow... i'm so sorry for you. Also it's understandable if he knew it was your weak point. I can see why you'd do it and if they call you to the office or anything bring that point out first.

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Hmm....that is quite a situation. What exactly would happen if you lost the elective classes?

9. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

just probably lose 2 credits i dont really need

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

It wasn't the best decision but I understand fully that in the heat of the moment it's what you decided to do. Personally I would have stopped it at pinning the dude; maybe one shot depending on my history with the guy and my mood. As for the aftermath, if you show them you are sincerely sorry about it they will likely let you off easier. It's the kids who don't care that they get worried about.

11. P Banned

1. He started it.
    2. He hit you in your weak point when you had your back turned.
    3. You acted in self-defense.

Therefore you are blameless.

How many witnesses were there? If there were too few, or they were far away, it opens up your options for retroactively altering what occurred.

If he brings up a point of you making the comment about fighting, you either deny it or say it was just a flippant remark due to his bugging you, depending on the witnesses.

12. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

well the problems been resolved by now so this thread can be closed now.

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Hope you don't continue to have problems with this in the future, but if it starts up again PM me and I'll reopen this for you.

+\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.