World Cup 2010!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Always Dance, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

When Italy scored the 1st goal they went to get the ball from the net but the Slovakia's goalie kept it and they got in the net trying to get it from him, then one of Slovakia's players go to seperate the Italian who wanted the ball and he kinda hit him lightly in the face... or neck... nothing serious though.
    Unless you mean something else I did not notice :P

Also, England won and passed to the next round. They played decent football except for some players, like Rooney, who isn't in top shape. It's more of psychological thing than physical, I believe. Like, that goal post he had... if he was in Man. Utd. he would have gotten it in... and now that I mention ManU, he was talking to Sir Alex Ferguson for 1 and a half hours the night before the game xD
    Well anyways, they will be facing Germany in the next round.

2. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Rooney seemed to be pretty pissed off at the fact that almost every game he hasn't gotten much of the ball since the opposing team seemed to be on top spot to gaurd him. He's a great player, if he wasn't covered.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Can't believe that both England and the USA are moving on. All I have to say to England is good luck against the Naz... I mean Germans. And I hope that it doesn't end up being another England vs. USA match to advance.

4. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

If it is, the US will probably lose D: