Woman President

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roxas, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I am totally fine with it, I have heard alot of good stuff from women leaders, in congress and the House. So I am fine with it, from what I have heard, why not its time for a change in my opinion.

2. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Well if a man can be a political leader, I dont see why a women can't.

3. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Judging by your response...

Anyone but hillary clinton. Her & bill are criminals...whitewater ringin any bells?
    Plus, that would mean we go from Bush to Clinton to Bush...to clinton. Do we really want that?

Im for Obama :D

4. SquishyZ3ro Traverse Town Homebody

If I had to vote democrat, I'd vote for Obama. But personally, if the demo's set Hillary as their front runner, they have no chance. She's commiting political suicide practically once a week.

5. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Agreed. She changes her views to whats popular in the moment.
    She DID vote yes to Iraq origionally. Dont even get me started about what a horrible mistake that was- But anyway, women actually can have characteristics that lend themselves well to being leaders.
    Look at Germany and France[possibly Segolene Royal] theyre doing just fine :D
    Really, if you feel that women 'wouldnt fill the position as well' you are sexist. Not an extreme sexist mind you, but that IS the definition of it. Why do you feel that way? Because women are 'inferior' to men. :o Thats what I think anyway, not attackin anybody:p

6. SquishyZ3ro Traverse Town Homebody

I don't see how Germany or France have female leaders.... You do know that the Queen is nothing but a symbol. She has practically no political power whatsoever. >.>'

And, I imagine when someone says "women cannot fill the position as well as men" they are talking about the majority of women, which is quite true. We simply don't have near as many women who are in a political career.

7. Chuck Norris Traverse Town Homebody

i really dont care what sex the president is as long as they are a fair one.

8. saxoR_vs_aroS Hollow Bastion Committee

i dont see anything wrong with it. the philippines has Gloria Macapagal
    Arroyo, and though not everyone may like her, she has done a pretty good job. As for Hilary clinton, she's a moron, but bush is a ******. and Oprah, let me quote her likely furture speech, "How do you feel about making me a president? does it concern you?" *evryone in audience yells 'you suck'* "Ooh.. a harsh statement, but would i make a better president than Bush******-san?" *audience yells 'YES!* "so i can have the job?" *audience cries out in panic 'NO!'*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.