Woman President

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roxas, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Hey, what's wrong with a women for president??? I mean, as long as she'd not a tyrant or ******ed *coughHillaryClintoncough* or anything. Why not? I mean, we have no real proof that women aren't just as good as men for the job. If the female work-force continues to increase as much as it is, I think that it won't be long 'fore we get us a woman president.

Who knows?! Maybe 2 women could even be running against eachother! (We talked about this in class...)

2. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Lets us women rule as well I mean come on what about in the old days when the world was ruled by kings and queens no one cared if there was a king or queen ruling then so why should we care now and if you ask me women now days mainy the ones I know could be a great ruler cus we're not femini, but it's true a lot of females now-a-days don't act like girls anymore but that's only the girls i know so yeah lets have a female ruler

3. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    I really do not see what gender has to do with one's qualifications as President. All that should matter is that person's views and experience. So man, woman, black, white, asian, hispanic, whatever it may be (except for monkey... we (USA) have one of those right now and that is not going well at all...) its fine my me. That person just needs to prove that she or her is able of handling the job.

Anyways, there are women as government officials and they do just fine there.

Nice topic, Roxas.

4. Claryssa Destiny Islands Resident

The greatest fear I have if a woman runs for president is that people are going to vote for her based solely on the fact that she is a woman, rather than whether or not they believe that she is the best choice for the country.

5. ??? Banned

If it aint broken dont fix it.......BTW Bush is brain-broken so.......hmmm......Idk

6. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

There would be nothing wrong with it

A) The President should be the most qualified candidate - if that happens to be a woman...so be it.
    B) How can anyone judge what it would be like with a female president (prime minister...wherever you live) if there hasn't been any?

7. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

I'm philo, we have wome presidents, and i trhink the u.s. should make changes about presidency, they should have women presidents, i mean, women has thoughts and plans for the us too ya know

8. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

All good arguments.

As for me, I don't have a problem with the possibility of a woman president. But at this point, I prefer a male as the head of my country.

There was/is a reason that the King was/is higher than the Queen.

But don't think I'm discriminating against females. But I'm just used to male presidents. It seems almost traditional, in a sense.

9. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

okaylets put it this way...
    Who gives a toss if a women rules we're all human so we should all have the same rights no matter who or where we're from ok

10. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

yea one of these days........err years, we'll have a female president ^_^

11. Roxas-XIII Merlin's Housekeeper

ok i dont care if a women runs as long she isn't a ****** like paris hiltion *shivers* we need a strong Goverment meaning we need someone who wont appologize for something he/she says, and who would look before they jump....your catching what im saing....

and we are still runned with a king and queen mr. presedent and mrs.presedent its the same exact way as being runned by a king or queen they jest have a lot more people helping than befor....and the thing stoping them from making this the way it use to be is the consitution that binds the presendent from making his own stuff up as he gose your see what im saing..

12. Daenerys Targaryen ok

well i want a woman prez i would not be it bc i love animals and wanna work w/ them but that would be cool

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I think a woman president would be awsome but not Hilary Clinton she would make a good president. A black president would be cool...........Samuel L. Jackson for president.

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

OH MY F*CKING GOD!

What is it with you people that make you bump these old threads to say something or is just ******ed ? Do you just say to yourself, "I wonder what the kh-vids users talked about 6 months ago?" No, I think it's, "how can I irritate shadowjak today?" Seriously is there like a big group of people bumping threads to annoy me causing me to flame and in the future get banned? I WANT TO BE APART OF THIS GROUP THEN!

Mod, lock this(seriously, I'm always here before the mods, does that imply something? think about it)...

15. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Right now, it's either a black president or a women president.

16. Cody Chaser

Shadowjack....
    I love you.
    Seriously.....
    Who bumps a thread this old?

17. The Great Gatz Chaser

I will start this off by telling all yall that I am a male Republican. We won't have a woman president by the time the next election is over. I'm not saying this because I despise Hillary (which I do) but because it's just true. I don't believe that many sensible women would vote for Hillary. The reason is that she must have very low standards to have stayed with Bill. I really don't even see a Democrat in office after the next election. As far as I can see Obama and Hillary just seem like a new fad. People are interested because wow the front runners are a woman and an African American. If either of them are chosen at the DNC it will be interesting to see if they can rely on their politics not just gender or race. And if I had to see a Democrat win I would want to see John Edwards. Sorry I kind of got off topic and went on a rant.:o

18. Rawr King's Apprentice

Well, if that wht it's down to then I think Oprah should run then she's be the first black and woman president.

19. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Gender or skin color shouldn't matter so long as the person in question can do their jobs well.

20. The Great Gatz Chaser

I agree. But the reality of it all is that sometimes it does matter to some people the gender, race, religion, or anything that I can't currently think of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.