Woman Falls from Balcony on Cruise Ship

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by jsko90, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsko90 Destiny Islands Resident

http://www.wnbc.com/news/16238125/detail.html?rss=ny&psp=news

I'm thinking it's foul play. I bet her boyfriend pushed her off or something because I heard on the news that apparently she was in an abusive relationship with him. Also, why would she climb from the balcony to another room when she could just use a door? And, it was the boyfriend who says that she was trying to climb onto the other room's balcony. Come on, the woman is 46 years old and has two kids, you'd think by this age one would know that climbing onto another balcony above the ocean on a moving cruise ship would be dangerous. The guy's story is just way too unlikely.

2. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, that does seem kind of weird that she'd be doing such a thing at her age. Also, the mother of her had pictures showing she'd been abused physically by the boyfriend. I hope they find her body and can ascertain what happened. There's very little chance she's alive at this point and it really does seem suspicious.

3. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

And here's yet another Cruise Ship disappearance. :nono: These just never end...

I agree though, I believe it was foul play, that's what it ALWAYS is. True, she's a 46 year-old woman who was attempting to climb the balcony within five hours since the ship departed... that should say something. I believe/deduce that she was probably getting away from her boyfriend by attempting to climb the balcony and they struggled and she lost her grip, ultimately falling off the ship. Either that, or it was a dare to see if she could do something like that, which I HIGHLY doubt.

4. jsko90 Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah I think the getting away from the boyfriend thing is also a high possibility. It is just so suspicious that it HAS to be foul play. Can't wait to see what the police find.

5. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

I agree. It seems that the BF hates her cause she had either dumped him or just did something else he didn't like. So yes I agree the BF did it. It can't happen like BOOM! Oh no! She fell off teh balcony!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.