WMP Vid on Yahoo! Email

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Sora March, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

I highly doubt this would help but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway, try compressing a copy of the file in a zipped folder and uploading that to any of the free hosts listed before.

...Yeah, I don't know.

In any case, can't you just ask your dad to log on to the admin account for you? =/
    You could probably even guess his password if you wanted to.

2. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Actaully, I have been trying to upload the movie and a zipped file, but not a zipped folder. Would that be better? I don't really think that it would make a difference. And there is no way I could ever try to or would try to guess the admin password.

It may just be my Internet Adapter. It is a High-Speed(Yeah right) 802.11G, and I can't get another, cause I don't have the money for it.

3. Toshi Banned

No, it's not your internet adapter (I think). And I also don't think it would make a difference if you tried to upload a zipped folder, or any other file no matter its format. It's probably the firewall.

4. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

It may be my adapter, I tried uploading on Megaupload.com from a different computer, with a higher speed adapter, and it seemed to work, though Yahoo! was still a ******. I'll try to send the vids on a seperate email from the pics, and I mean the links to the filehosting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.