Video Witchcraft

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Monument_X, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

Hey there! Its been a good while since my last post, so why not come strong back with a new AMV? :)

Didnt actually try to make a deeper meaning or tell a story or anything, i just wanted to make a cool video. But somehow the lyrics actually match the scenes that i used, so thats just pure luck i guess (or maybe my video-editing skills are based on instinct xD)
    I concidered using some effects, but i decided to not use too many of them. Mostly because its not my strongest side, but also because i think the square-enix animations are too awesome for me to mess with the picture :P

Hope you guys enjoy it! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqpJ62sYUeY

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I love the song you used! xD + Welcome back? I guess?
    I liked it, the clips matched in some parts of the music (In my opinion the first 41 seconds were best, matching with the music wise)
    Improvement? You could use some more effects to keep it interesting I guess.
    But well done~

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hmm to me the song choice wasnt that good, though the song itself was good I just think you could've chosen a better song to go with the video, sorry if I sound like a negitive ass but I just think you could have done better with your song choice.:/