Witch Organizon member are u

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by yushe\sora, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloaked-Schemer Destiny Islands Resident

Catch The Rain's Closet of Doom and Suffering!!!
  2. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

Ahh I got Saix...

You are Saix! The Luna Diviner - you'd think with such an elegant name, you'd ACT elegant. Pfft. Sure, you've got a calm posture and pretty good patience, but when someone p*ssess you off, it's like the world end's. Once you go angry, you take your anger out on someone, then revert back to normal, acting like it never happened. How cruel, how cruel. You're also more as a 'second-in-command' in the Organization - more than Xigbar anyway. And you're just as determined as Mansex-I mean Xemnas to grab Kingdom Hearts for the Nobodies - especially when you give people a hard time deciding what to do. Meanie. But you're cool anyway :3

3. Demyx876 Destiny Islands Resident

Number IX

Yay! I got my favorite Organization member...

DEMYX!!!

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    I gots Saïx!!! ^^ he's my favourite organisation dude. I found out I'm alot like him actually. O.o freaky.... I get really mad at some stupid things and then take my anger out on someone else XD
    You are Saix! The Luna Diviner - you'd think with such an elegant name, you'd ACT elegant. Pfft. Sure, you've got a calm posture and pretty good patience, but when someone p*ssess you off, it's like the world end's. Once you go angry, you take your anger out on someone, then revert back to normal, acting like it never happened. How cruel, how cruel. You're also more as a 'second-in-command' in the Organization - more than Xigbar anyway. And you're just as determined as Mansex-I mean Xemnas to grab Kingdom Hearts for the Nobodies - especially when you give people a hard time deciding what to do. Meanie. But you're cool anyway :3

5. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

YO yo yo i got zexion wat now wat now wat now

6. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Roxas for me.

7. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Eh, Roxas for me. Saix was close.

8. Larxene666 Merlin's Housekeeper

I got larxene:guns: YEEHA!

9. Invader Jack Twilight Town Denizen

I got Vexen. Dang it, I wanted Zexion! I think Vexen's dumb... *goes to retake quiz*

10. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Roxas!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    You are Roxas! The Key of Destiny, and the other side of a very important person. You almost have a split personality: one minute you're happy, and the next you're pretty down. It also seems that you like to be noticed, and if you feel invisible, you might as well feel like you don't exist. Poor you *hugs* You don't seem to have the best memory either, since you can sometimes forget who you really are. But you're compassionate and a great person to get to know as well

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

OH YEAAAA!!!!!!!

11. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

[​IMG]

You are Axel! The Flurry of Dancing Flames! - Yeah, I don't get it either. But you're a kickass character with a kickass attitude, and a temper that just won't quit. But heck, at least you're loyal to your best friend, and even if you haven't seen them in years and their appearance looks like nothing you saw them in before, you'd still fight with them for what's right. It may lead to your demise, but at least you'll go in peace knowing you helped someone. Now - away from the soppy stuff! Bottom line is you just rawk, dude. Got it memorized?

Hell yeah, I got it Memorized!

12. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

13. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

You are Roxas! The Key of Destiny, and the other side of a very important person. You almost have a split personality: one minute you're happy, and the next you're pretty down. It also seems that you like to be noticed, and if you feel invisible, you might as well feel like you don't exist. Poor you *hugs* You don't seem to have the best memory either, since you can sometimes forget who you really are. But you're compassionate and a great person to get to know as well

The scary part is that this is almost exactly like me. 0.o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.