Witch Organizon member are u

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by yushe\sora, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Roxas!!! YESSSSSS!!! KEYBLADES ROCK!!!!!!!

2. Chendler Merlin's Housekeeper

I am Xemnas, and i like it. Nothingness is eternal

You are Xemnas! The Superior and number 1 of the Organization. You run this band of Nobodies, and are practically on a life-long mission to steal Kingdom Hearts for yourself. Shame on you *slaps wrist* But heck, at least you're name has a heck of an anogram that a fangirl just can't resist *cough*Mansex*cough* And by the way - George Lucas called - he wants his red lightsabers back

3. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ROXAS! YAY ME! *jumps up and down clapping*

4. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

im xemnas biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuzk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Xigbar The Freeshooter

[​IMG]

You are Xigbar! The 'Freeshooter' of the group with a bit of a witty attitude on you. You certainly like to go around shooting people just for the sake of it, especially with Dual Snipers as your weapon - kickass. But you're also a pain in the rear to defeat cuz you pull that annoying disappearing and reappearing act - son. of. a. b*tch - and your eye will heal ~ just don't p*ss of Xaldin next time *pats*

6. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

HEhehehe...I got Axel!
    BURN!!! xD

[​IMG]
    You are Axel! The Flurry of Dancing Flames! - Yeah, I don't get it either. But you're a kick*ss character with a kick*ss attitude, and a temper that just won't quit. But heck, at least you're loyal to your best friend, and even if you haven't seen them in years and their appearance looks like nothing you saw them in before, you'd still fight with them for what's right. It may lead to your demise, but at least you'll go in peace knowing you helped someone. Now - away from the soppy stuff! Bottom line is you just rawk, dude. Got it memorized?

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Oh man! The link isn't working for me TT It's not the link it's links. Any links. It wouldn't even work for the video portal T_T I'll post again once I have a result.

8. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    You are Roxas! The Key of Destiny, and the other side of a very important person. You almost have a split personality: one minute you're happy, and the next you're pretty down. It also seems that you like to be noticed, and if you feel invisible, you might as well feel like you don't exist. Poor you *hugs* You don't seem to have the best memory either, since you can sometimes forget who you really are. But you're compassionate and a great person to get to know as well.

I got Roxas!^-^

9. Riku Sora Merlin's Housekeeper

I am Zexion YAY!

10. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

11. Number 14~Renxec Merlin's Housekeeper

i got vexen, which is very rare apparently coz only 2% of people got that.but, how can you NOT say ice is an awesome element. i always prefer it and would always use it if it was an option

12. ラクシーヌ Banned

[​IMG]
    You are Lexeaus! Silent Hero - the title says it all. Your weapon is a tomohawk and your element is Earth. Obviously, you have a silent but powerful nature about you. Sorry, don't know much about you either D:

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Lexaeus? I thought I would get Larxene, oh well Lexaeus is my second favorite character anyways.

13. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

You are Axel! The Flurry of Dancing Flames! - Yeah, I don't get it either. But you're a kickass character with a kickass attitude, and a temper that just won't quit. But heck, at least you're loyal to your best friend, and even if you haven't seen them in years and their appearance looks like nothing you saw them in before, you'd still fight with them for what's right. It may lead to your demise, but at least you'll go in peace knowing you helped someone. Now - away from the soppy stuff! Bottom line is you just rawk, dude. Got it memorized?

I am Axel! Got it memorised?(My Science Teacher is an Axel Fangirl!) She really is.She said commit it to memory today!

14. kingdom fox Destiny Islands Resident

I got marluxia yay i got flowers

15. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

i got....
    LEXEAUS
    RUN FROM THE TOMOHAWK!!!!!

16. Gwen Farewell.

[​IMG]
    You are Axel! The Flurry of Dancing Flames! - Yeah, I don't get it either. But you're a kickass character with a kickass attitude, and a temper that just won't quit. But heck, at least you're loyal to your best friend, and even if you haven't seen them in years and their appearance looks like nothing you saw them in before, you'd still fight with them for what's right. It may lead to your demise, but at least you'll go in peace knowing you helped someone. Now - away from the soppy stuff! Bottom line is you just rawk, dude. Got it memorized?

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wooo... I think.

17. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Yay...Zexion! ^^ My fav org member. =D

You are Zexion! You are a guy not to be messed around with, and there are people who damn well know that. You give people a lot of silent treatment, and have a cold nature about you. You also appear to be mysterious and forge your own schemes behind the Organization's back, great 'Cloaked Schemer'. People call you emo - but that ain't right - you're solid and powerful and may as well be the leader of Organization XIII. Least it's better than a man having a name like Xemnas ~ oh yeah, you're also pretty smart and witty

18. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    >.> <.<
    Umm...So many people got Axel...

You are Axel! The Flurry of Dancing Flames! - Yeah, I don't get it either. But you're a kickass character with a kickass attitude, and a temper that just won't quit. But heck, at least you're loyal to your best friend, and even if you haven't seen them in years and their appearance looks like nothing you saw them in before, you'd still fight with them for what's right. It may lead to your demise, but at least you'll go in peace knowing you helped someone. Now - away from the soppy stuff! Bottom line is you just rawk, dude. Got it Memorized?

19. Lord-Marluxia-Fanboy Merlin's Housekeeper

You are Marluxia! The Graceful Assassin of the group. You have a cool, calm personality and are one to take orders - but if those orders get too much, you cn just form your own little rebellion and fight for Castle Oblivion - or the Organization. Screw Xemnas, the Organization should be yours! You're also MANLY enough to use flowers and a pink scythe as a deadly weapon - <3

Of course ^^

20. Erikx13 Merlin's Housekeeper

The youngest and lowest ranked member...ROXAS!!!!!!!

i'm telling you, the description in the results really do describe me.....STALKERS!!!! *runs away*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.