Traditional Art WIPs and such

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by jojoj13, Sep 3, 2012.

1. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ssssssssaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii.

2. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I thought I was dreaming at first. But then it was actually you posting and holy hell have you posted something worth seeing. I don't usually go off and start with adoration and stuff, but well... it's been too long. You probably don't even know who I am, god, I'm an idiot.

Alright, first one:
    Big fan but the lighting on the hand looks a little off. Too bright, maybe? Too much coming around the hand when it should be blocked? I dunno, it seems out of sync with the rest, which is amazing might I add.

Second one:
    The spacing of the nose mouth and eyes makes her face seem a little squashy to me.

Third:
    Pretty much perfectly well on its way. Lovin' the Tager.

Fourth:
    Is this one digital or traditional medium? Either way it looks nice. Gotta love the Knight of Blood.

Fifth:
    Pretty much just a sketch. Nothing to critique or ask here.

Sixth:
    I look forward to seeing this finished, nice and dynamic.

Seventh:
    Same as above.

Eighth:
    Same thing as the second with the nose/eye/mouth spacing but much less so. I think it's mostly the nose that's bugging me.

One more, "I missed seeing your posts" before I shut up and leave.

3. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

It really has been a long time, hasn't it? It feels really nice to see some familiar members around.
    Also, Whaaat. You were one of the coolest members in this site. How can I not remember you.

Yeah, I'm terrible at portraits from imagination. I'm mostly terrible at noses, though.

A little bit of both. It started out as a preliminary sketch in my moleskine sketchbook. It had more characters in it, but Karkat alone seemed to appeal to me the most. So I drew it again, with the flying red ball added.

I missed you and all of KHV as well.