Anime Winter & Spring 2014 Anime List - these get weirder every year

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by What?, Dec 21, 2013.

1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ Click Here to See The Lists! ^

it cannot be heard​
    how placidly one gazes​
    at absurdity​

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Dang, are we really at the 5th series of Yugioh already? How many season did Xyz last? I think even 5Ds was longer then that.

3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Half of those anime are about girls with big breasts in school uniforms. That's Japan for you.

Anyway, although i rarely watch anime anymore, Pokemon aside, Hoozuki no Reitetsu seems rather interesting. I would like to say i'm surprised by the new Yu-gi-oh series but i don't care anymore and the main character looks worse than the guy from Zexal. Will definitely watch Pupa and i'm really curious about the ova of Kami Sama no Inai Nichiyoubi. Gotta end that one.

4. Jayn

Still waiting for the Sailor Moon reboot. B( Until then I'm mostly excited for theseeeee.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Even though I'm pretty sure Pupa is just going to traumatize me [ well, or be hilarious ] because those eating sounds tho.

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

Looking over them now, and I'm interested in:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

and ofc looking forward to the rest of Kill la Kill/Log Horizon.~

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Sakura Trick and Akuma no Riddle because yuri. And Saki...cause delicious yuri undertones and tacos.

I'm gonna give Witchcraft Works a go as well. Been reading the manga (whenever its updated) and I'm enjoying it so far. Nothing amazing but I'm enjoying it. Other than that I'm gonna be playing catch up on a bajillion shows.

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I'm tying my best to get back into anime and im actually quite excited for some of these! Some of the art is super appealing and cute and the story lines look interesting! Some don't really make sense to me but I don't want to be quick to judge (esp. As someone who really got into that one swimming anime...) I don't really recognise anything in particular but I'll gladly give some of these a shot!

8. Mysty Unknown

I will continue to watch Log Horizon and wait for the second season of Attack on Titan as well as Sword Art Online (I CAN DREAM)

Sad to see that Magical Prism Suite Nana still hasn't been given a release date. I HOPE it comes out this year. Whatever Shaft is doing better be worth the wait.
    Speaking of Shaft. I assume the next Puella Madoka Magica Movie will come out sometime this year, but that won't be until Late Fall, Early Winter of 2014.

In fact everything I said is probably 2014.

As for Date a Live season 2, I never saw the first one but heard some nice things about it. Is it worth the watch or...?

9. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

WINTER
    Definitely Watching
    Space Dandy
    Sailor Moon

Might Watch
    Bushiroad

SPRING
    Definitely Watching
    JJBA: Stardust Crusaders
    Getter Robo (Though this didn't show up on the chart-- but a new Getter series in Spring 2014 has been confirmed)

Might Watch
    Cardfight Vanguard
    Mahou Shojo Taisen

10. Antidote Façade

Oh man, thank you for this. A lot of these are looking reeeeally good. Shaping up to be better than 2013 for sure.

I'm looking forward to:

Buddy Complex
    Hamatora
    Mahou Sensou
    Nobunagun
    Noragami
    Witchcraft Works
    Z/X Ignition
    Akuma no Riddle
    Black Bullet
    Gokukoku no Brynhildr
    Mekaku City Actors (really loving the designs here- the cast looks so bright and vibrant! Plus I always wondered where SynK's avy and signature was from ;3)
    Sidonia no Kishi

Also Date A Live season 2 FKDNGDSKF NDKGDNSFKDSN FJFNVZ<>DV</;

Basically TOO DAMN MUCH ANIME. Goodbye 2014~

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  11. Krowley Moderator

I haven't watched a lot of anime this year, but a lot of titles interest me in the upcoming year.

Most looking forward to;
    Attack on Titan
    Chu-2
    Kill la Kill
    Kuroko no Basket
    Log Horizon
    Mekaku city Actors
    Psycho Pass
    Pupa

Possible interest;
    Akuma no Riddle
    Buddy Complex
    Captain Earth
    Hamatora
    Isshuukan Friends
    Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
    Mahou Sensou
    Nobunagun
    Noragami
    Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu

Films
    Anohana movie
    Chronus
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie
    Tamako Love Story
    Uchuu Kyoudai Movie

12. Jin うごかないで

Looking forward to mainly stardust crusader. Apparently Jotaro is the best Jojo protagonist atleast the most known protag for the Jojo series. It's sad he didn't get an addition to J-stars.

Soul eater not even though it's the prequel I've read the manga..though I wish they'd redo the original S.E now it's finished so that the fans who don't read the manga know what happens but oh well maybe when it's finished airing they'll do S.E (brotherhood?) because NOT is the prequel for it.

Black bullet started out good as a light novel but the action deteriorates..But non the less I will be watching it too.

Now for ones I do not know about; Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky; I've heard of the game never played it. I'll probably watch this though the character designs look interesting to say the least

A lot of people are looking forward to DAL S2 I'm gonna start the first season today seen as though every one of my college friends love this series.

Mekaku city looks like it'll be good I can't wait for that

this mushishi series being done by artland is a shame..I thought they ran out of funds to do the rest of KHR. I hope Artland picks back up KHR and finishes it up though I'm not sure they can due to the gory bits later in KHR non the less..I still hope?

Now what I would love to see later this year; Super Dangan Ronpa The Animation