Top 5 Winter Seasonal Spotlight: And the Winner Is...

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Stardust, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Stardust Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey there guys! With our Top 5 Winter Seasonal AMV contest having wrapped up last week, it's now time for us to reveal the winner!

Interested in participating in the Top 5 and/or our themed Seasonal variant? Although we didn't get enough submissions this time around, there are up to five spots available every round (once per season & weekly over the summer!), and all five winners will be featured here on the homepage & earn a Top 5 pin -- as well as, sometimes, something extra for participants! So keep your eyes peeled for our Spring Seasonal when it comes around in a few months, and submit to our Portal anytime during the summer for a shot at victory!

The winner of our Winter Seasonal this year is...

Submitted by: @Sebax
    Song: Far, Far by Yael Naim
    Details: A sweet video with a relaxed sense of flow, I felt this matched the feel of the song quite well. A fitting valentine's day tribute, and the added drawings were a nice touch! This was an impressive first AMV.
    Link: [click here]

Congratulations Sebax, you will be receiving a Top 5 pin if you haven't got one already -- and an extra prize for our Wonderland event which is due to begin soon!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Stardust, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Sebax
      Sebax
      I'm just happy to be here. I have yet to participate in the Wonderland event, so I've got a lot to look forward to. Can't believe I won! The competition was soooo...soooooooo... okay, so I won by default. I came in first place out of one person. I got that going for me.

The added details you wrote really cheered me up, by the way. As a generally creative person, it's nice to have my creations described by somebody else.