Support Windows Weather Gadget

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Amaury, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

Now I'm having problems on my computer. It's working, but I cannot get it to find Ellensburg.

Up until today, the gadget said Ellensburg, WA, but upon returning a while ago, I noticed it said Ellensburg, Washington. Even though nothing was wrong, I re-inputted the information thinking it was a glitch, but when I put in our zip code (seen below), it shows only Kittitas, but that has a different zip code -- the last three numbers are 934, which also brings up Kittitas, so there's something going on because the other one should bring up Ellensburg.

Furthermore, upon searching for our zip code, it just shows the zip code in the bottom instead of city and state (the same goes for the current location -- it'd show the city name followed by the state abbreviation) and if I try searching for city names, nothing comes up, and that was working before.

Gadget.png

Kittitas weather isn't too different for Ellensburg since it's about a 10-20 minute drive from here (usually a few degrees colder in Kittitas, though weather sites like Yahoo! usually say the same), but still. I'd like it to display Ellensburg.

I tried restarting my computer to no avail, though when I have issues with Huggle, a tool on Wikipedia to deal with vandalism, it usually lasts the day and is resolved by the next day, so I guess we'll see if the same happens here.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Does anyone have any feedback?