Will the pokemon anime ever end?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by kowae7, Mar 27, 2008.

1. EraserRain Banned

O____________________________O

Ten years old. . . wow.

This has gone to far.

They should screw ash and make a Pokemon Anime bout Lucario

2. Dove Syndrome Traverse Town Homebody

I like the orginal better but it has gone way too long and by the time I have kids there will be a pokemon series thirty, but I think they will never cancel it. As long as kids still wacth the show, buy the cards, action figures, video games and whatever else they sell it will never stop.

3. Destined Working for WDW

The anime can't end till Ash collects them all. And at the rate pokemon continue to grow from 150 to 450....the series is never going to go away.

4. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Well actually, there has been 10 (or 11) sessions of Pokemon and each sessions is about half a year, so Ash should be about 15-years-old.

5. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

pokemon is just an example of how you can milk a fossilized cow

6. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

He's a freakin' 15 year-old who looks and acts ten and yet all the girls keep telling him that he's not old enough to know what romance is. I mean, come on, how naive can a guy get? :huh:

And I say Pokemon will only die when the creator dies. Either that or a conspiracy pops up that involves numerous deaths and how the anime is bad for children. And no, the seizure episode and James' jugs don't count. :p

7. Ravenyuki Traverse Town Homebody

Pokemon was out from when I was a little girl in elementary school. I am surprised at how long it has been running. I stopped watching it many seasons ago. I'm not that much of a fan anymore. When I was little, I saw almost all of the movies in the theatre. I really don't think it's going to stop until they run out of money for the production, and get canceled. Just like Totally Spies and Sailor Moon, etc.

8. Misty gimme kiss

It's end with a love scene between Ash and Misty. :3

But it is pretty crazy how long it's been going.

9. Majik Chaser

thats what half the internet wants :P
    but i doubt they will get it

pokemons been going for a insanly long time, but its like what someone said earlier. as long as children are being born they will watch the show just like you did when you were younger (*tear* brings back the memories) and they will keep making new episodes

10. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

At the rate this is going, I'm thinking it's going to be as long as Mister Rogers Neighborhood. Seriously, how long was that show? Thirty years or something? Or maybe something like (god-forbid) Sesame Street where it'll go on until Big Bird's voice actor finally dies. Of course that didn't stop them from getting new voice actors in the first place for Pokemon...:dead:

And I agree with Misty. It should end with a romance scene. Of course, the heroine's ALWAYS going to tell Ash that when he's older he'll understand what romance is despite hanging around a girl and a love addict every season.

11. blue_neon Traverse Town Homebody

Well i enjoy the games, movies and the anime but it is too long n the charaters should be changed fully

But if the anime ends then how will the producers introduce new pokemon? LOL

12. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna join Creatures Inc, then leak company secrets to myself. Then when Satoshi Whateverislastnameis dies, I take over and convert it into a show about time-traveling ninjas who end up stuck in a world where 15 year olds still look ten, fight evil criminals, know nothing about romance, and try to catch them all. And I kill off Ass-erm Ash. Yeah.

13. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah it will probably end someday but i don't want it to i like pokemon ^_^

14. The_King Traverse Town Homebody

Pokemon is as dead to me as Power Rangers. Where I loved it as a lad, it is now like a stale piece of bread: bland and tasteless.

15. jsko90 Destiny Islands Resident

Pokemon will live in the hearts of children everywhere forever!!!

Seriously though, pokemon really sucks now compared to the original. They are so high up in # for the movies I don't even know what # they are on now, like 10 or 11 or something. They are also probably on the 5th version or something for the cartoon too. It has gotten so damn confusing and man how many pokemon can you catch now? like 999999999999999? Just how many weird creatures can they draw up? I used to be confident in knowing all 151 and some of the newer ones but now I'm totally lost. People can play a never-ending game of naming pokemon, there are so many. They also just came out with 2 new versions for the DS some mystery dungeon thing. My godness, when pokemon ends, that will be the end of the world.

16. Jayn

No...No it will not. Pokemon was amazing when it first came out. It's fanbase STILL grows. I think they'll keep making rip offs and everything until like...I dont know, all of the producers and editors in the world die or something.

17. kairi32177 Moogle Assistant

original pokemon

i think that series should have ended a long tim ago. Pokemon has gone on for awhile. Dont get me wrong, i love it. But i only love the 1st season. I like all the original pokemon. I like Kanto. I can watch and sit through Johto but Hoenn and Sinnoh are just stupid.

But the games are enjoyable

18. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

If there is a Generation V of pokemon anime they'd better bring misty back. She's my favorite character. Or at least a new Tomboy.
    I'm getting sick of Dawn.
    I like pokemon, even up to now. I personally like Pokemon Advanced better than the rest, except for the lack of misty.
    If there is a new pokemon, I'll end up watching it anyways. Everyrthing else on TV is crap.

19. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

Well it could just go on forever and your grandchildren will know about it and ask you for help, if it continues. But you're right is has gone on for a long time, but stopping it might hurt the little children who are so hyped up on it. lol-I watch the Tv Series of Pokemon BATTLE REVOLUTION in the mornings xDD Personally I don't think they should stop, not yet anyway.

20. Kannira the wolf Traverse Town Homebody

True, pokemon NEEDS to end. It's boring now :/ The older episodes are SOOO much better. It's been around since I was five. :/ The first episodes were awesome but now it's just boring :/