Will the Kingdom hearts series become the New final Fantasy?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Noise, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosey Chaser

Lol. There are alot of unfinished plots in the series, that I would like to see fixed up, but I dont want a sequence of like 12 to get there. I feel like they would just lose some of the specialness of it...

2. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Still FF has a whole lotta games and I only really say there is 3 (KH, CoM, KH2) then when the new one is out I will say there are 4, but till then there isen't a new one so I'll stick with my 3.

Simple, it's for money, just like what they did.do with cell phones, computers, and other stuff.

Okay maybe

Okay yea I guess It kinda was, it connected the story, unlike alot of other spinoffs it helped continue it.

3. Noise For Love and Justice

well maybe 12 is a bit much....unless they stared a new story...lol idk i still think that Kingdom hearts will be around for a while...lets hope that theres news at the october game convetion ( i think my source is right about that) im guessing the next KH game to show its beautiful head will come around next x-mas at the earlyiest (cross ur fingers)

4. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Yea, it's good to have myterys but when it takes 30 years to get them answered (plus like 100 more questions) it's just not so great.

5. Rosey Chaser

I will be very upset if they start a new story.

I <3 the charactors that are in it now!

6. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I really can't see it without them, it would be a huge shame to have them left out.

7. Zandyne King's Apprentice

If they wanted REAL money then, they would try to release the FMs here in the US as well...WITHOUT THE DUBBING and ONLY SUBS. (HA HA)

As for the FFs...I can summarize MOST of them with a simple formula.

NEEDLESSLY ANGSTY GUY WITH SWORD + BAND OF MINOR-MAIN CHARACTERS + SOME LAME LOVE INTEREST + SOME VILLIAN WHO IS TOO DAMN PASSIVE TO BE A REAL VILLIAN + SOME CHOCOBOS = FF /RANT

But....we only have one spinoff to go by. o_O And the next spinoff has Ven (who looks like Roxas) and might explain WHY Sora's nobody reaaaaaaaally doesn't look anything like him. (Same for Terran and his possible connection with Xehanort/Xemnas)

EDIT: Dude I think I DELUSIONED part of the thing I thought I was answering...

8. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

you make good point though.

True, but the subbed thing would lose some people. most people hate reading, specialy if they can't understand and have to go my subbtitles (alot of people I know HATE it.) And it is acctualy a really good way of making money, sell something, next year make it a bit batter, and keep making it a bit better(even if they have the tecnologey to make it really awesome) it works quite well.

you forgot a bunch of reacurring monsters

...*cough* that really has nothing to do with what I said....

9. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

If it was rated T. That's what all the FFs are rated.

10. Rosey Chaser

But then they would have to get the voicing cast and re due parts of it, and its just overall cheeper to do it this way.

11. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Rating has nothing to do with it....

12. Rosey Chaser

Where did taht come from?

13. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

I dunno. Just something i've noticed. and randomness. happens to everyone once and a while.

14. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Yea, I'm very VERY random.

15. Noise For Love and Justice

if kingdom hearts was rated T i think that it wouldn loose its fan base nor its disney-ness it would just mean the story was more "grown-up" kinda like the charaters are. it would be neet to see how one is made into a dusk / heartless
    and i would like to see a villian that scared the $h*t out of me (old man in birth by sleep looked so creepy but so! cool!!) ansem and xamnes were ok but they looked the same and they really didnt to anything scary i like scary bosses kinda like SIN is in FF X ...dont critize im playing that now and hes only scary cuz of how powerfull he is...

i would kinda like to see a more "grown up" kingdom hearts with more moments that give me shivers

Heartless*

16. Zandyne King's Apprentice

At the rate that they are going they wouldn't lose their fanbase (couple years per game :\). Also consider this....as time goes on, Disney's traditional films (aka the amount they put out vs the ones they use in KH) will become less remembered due the generation shifts.

...How is sin scary??? Its a giagantic (ugly) Whale. :\ Really the only things that seperate E from T in the US is 1. "Animated Blood" (doesn't even have to be a lot!) and 2. DEATH OF CHARACTERS IN A SEMI-DRAMATIC WAY. I would have tagged on "clothing" but Rikku (in KH2) has practically the same thing that she wears in FFX. Thing is...in the US we are SO WORRIED ABOUT THE LITTLE CHILDRENS! :\

PS: If you "want a scary villian" here is an example of a MINOR ONE. There was a being (not even human) who harvested souls and life by skinning his kin. He wore his kin in what he thought would "lend him the ability to become human". They showed him hunting down his people. and even howed him skinning them-
    Now...that is NOT FOR THE KIDDIES in my opinion, but I would still rate it T as it wasn't anything really graphic. (And it was rated M HERE but T in Japan)

All SIn does is fly around and use a LAZER to destroy things....or better yet, shoot out GRAINS OF DEATH (which reminded me of some of the bugs from Startship tropers).

Anyway, basically what this means is...KH could go T if they had any animated blood or "character death in a semi-dramatic fashion". If that makes any sense, then you should get my point. (Or they could just CENSOR IT like they did in KH1....) :\

17. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Who knows, as long as they keep releasing games, I'm OK with them.

18. Noise For Love and Justice

i agree thats my idea aslong as theres kingdom hearts ill be happy

19. Person Destiny Islands Resident

i think that they are somewhat limited by the fact that KH is one ongoing story, i mean, it can't go on forever like FF theoretically could...but i definetly agree that there is enough material there to keep the story going on for a long time. and you know what else i think? i think that the story is just going to keep getting better and better, as well as more involved. i mean, it's already a pretty complicated story, and like someone said, this is just the beginning!

i think that now they've laid the basics of the story and the main characters down, they can really expand on it. i can already tell that KH is never going to be the kind of story where you can just pick up the latest one and understand what's going on. Sort of like how the only way to really get KH2 is to play CoM.

20. Noise For Love and Justice

i agree!!!! totaly!!! its kinda like u cant get in an a TV show like "Lost" without wacthing or begin told what has happend!

lets just hope the next few KH's are on the PS2 or ill be mad i just got a ps2

Heartless*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.