Will KH1.5 English Have Recoloured Heartless?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Mar 24, 2013.

?

Think the Classic Colours will Return?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. KHblader Merlin's Housekeeper

Sorry, I haven't seen you posted an image of the "recoloured" Heartless! Indeed...you're right, that's a bad recolouring...
    Anyway, no one of the recoloured Heartlesses are so terrible...they're just...different!

2. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

^This. And as proven by the English trailer, the continuity of the colors from game to game not matching up doesn't matter much to SE.

3. Misty gimme kiss

The trailer was pretty much Japanese footage with English voices over the top, so I wouldn't put much stock in it as proof, but I still don't think they'll change the colors back.

I guess I'm in the minority for liking Guard Armor's recolor, then, hah. I just think the new color scheme for him is very in-line with my Kingdom Hearts associated colors (red, blue, yellow).

4. Krowley Moderator

That's actually one of the few Heartless recolorings I approved. The Behemoth and Phantom I didn't mind much either.
    A favorable aspect would be to allow players the option of selecting the Heartless color pallet when selecting sound, difficulty, etc.

5. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

I phrased that badly. But I meant that since they didn't redo the voices, SE also wouldn't give much thought to the heartless being different colors in KHFM and Re: Com respectively.

6. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

I don't mind most recolors but some of them just feel out of place to me.

7. A Zebra Chaser

Redo the voices? Huh?

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

Hey that looks kinda cool.
    I mean I think it's necessary for a color change because honestly I'm kinda sick of the old colors honestly. That one looks cool

9. Indecypher Destiny Islands Resident

Apparently I phrase everything badly I was saying that since they didn't replace Billy Zane with Richard Epcar etc., then the voices being different in each game didn't matter to SE. And so the colors not being the same also wouldn't be a problem.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I don't mind the colors, I just want my KH in HD B(

11. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

If only they kept Phantom's color from Final Mix and keep the old colors for the rest, I'm happy. XD

12. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Spoken like a true hero xD