Kingdom Hearts III Will Drive Forms make a return?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Chad Thundercucc, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Do you think Drive Forms/Command Styles will make a return? Do you want them to make a return? Why or why not?

I personally think Drive Forms will make a return because they've just become such a big part of the series since KH2, minus a few games here and there. Not to mention, the excitement you get from earning a new drive form for the first time and getting to try it out is unmatched to most other things in the game. Plus, earning Final Form as that sort of surprise that could happen at any moment (after a certain point) was a really fun aspect and should really be put into KH3. And KH3 wouldn't be exciting to me without some form of Drive Forms being in the game.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Nomura has hinted at their return. If they are to return, I would like if most of them were new, with a few returning ones.

3. Krowley Moderator

I know it's been discussed in interviews, and Nomura's talked about the possibility of them returning.
    I think it would be neat if Sora got a drive form for the Disney party members he gets in each world.
    Like, in Land of Dragons if he tributed Mulan, he would enter "Dragon Form" and have a whole bunch of cool fire attacks and abilities.

4. Patman Bof

I' m okay with drive forms. Command styles on the other hand ... while I liked commands, command styles and especially command fusions I disliked the the way command styles were implemented. I' d rather choose which style to use than have them tied to the commands I previously used, and I' d rather do it only when and if I wish to. So basically I' d rather have them be drive forms. ^^

5. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I would love the "drive", but I don't know if they are going to do a more Birth By Sleep approach, where you "break"/"change" the game, like the keyblade pistols that we know will appear.
    If not all at least final form would be a given.

6. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Well you see im with you here i would love drive form to return to kh, may possibly see it in kh3, but don't you think sora is too op alrreadyXD?? i mean you got attraxtion flow, keyblade transformtion, limits and even more FLOWMOTION, that are basically comfirmed it kh3. I would just hope that the heartless and enemies are 10x harder than they usually are if they add drive forms of some sort haha.

7. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

I hope drive forms make a return in KH3. I personally think drive wont make Sora too overpowered if included in the games, as the advance AI probably means that the heartless are a lot tougher to beat and the bosses ( especially the 13 Seekers of Darkness) are probably going to be some of the hardest bosses in the franchise so far. Also I think that they may limit things like Keyblade transformations more than they have in other games in the franchise to prevent Sora from being too overpowered.

8. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

That could be easily controlled if the drive gauge feeds all this transformations, so it would be a "choice" to use summon/attractions/flowmotion.