why is kairi soo hated?!?! O.o

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by SoraxGarnet, Nov 22, 2008.

?

what do you guys think

Poll closed Dec 12, 2008.
  1. I Hate Her

11.7%
  2. She was an Alright Character

73.4%
  3. Didnt appeal to me

18.1%
  4. Kairi dies cause sora belongs with riku...

8.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't really know why she was so hated. She was okay to me.

2. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i don't hate her but...she is stupid.
    Why did she run away and try to get into trouble on KH2, it just causes more problems...

3. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Well, to be honest, there are some things I don't like about her and things that make her make me like her. xD

She's an important role to the story line, even though many people don't realize it just yet. She's a Princess of Heart, and there has to be a reason behind that, and I'm sure they'll give her character more depth in the future game(s), instead of being like, "ohmygodmakekairiaprincessjustforthela-di-dahofitxDDD". Nah, she's important, most definitely. Why else would they center the story around the three of them --- Sora, Riku, and Kairi? First, she brought Sora back to life, or else everything would've gone bad, Darkness taking over the worlds and whatever, and then she brought Riku and Sora home. She has some special power that we're not really sure of yet, but I do know that it "brings people back." ;D

I just don't like how Nomura just kind of...threw her in in the second game. Or how they made her dress super short. You can freakin' see her underwear in the game, or so I've been told. xD That isn't really needed. And I hate how they make it so she randomly has a Keyblade like, "OMGAHHHletsgiveheraslapofpoorcharacterdevelopement=)))". The fact that it's the second game, and Namine, who was in a filler game, has more character depth and developement than her...yeah, it's kinda sad. =/

I like the girl, I do. But sometimes it just bugs me how...poor her character is....

4. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

I hate her.
    She's uptight, and snobby to me.
    Sora+ Riku= 4-evah!

5. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

I thought she as a whore with the way she dressed. I mean have you looked at it latly!? Her tighs are noticable. And they way she pushed Sora and RIku around. PUH-lease!

6. SoraxGarnet Destiny Islands Resident

guys but her cloths?!?1 come on its cute and its not her fault they made it that way! so leave the cloths outta of it
    it has nothing to do with the character
    also you may post ut opinions but i beleive she cared alot bout both riku and sora till she found out sora's true feelings
    i dont know how u guys found her annoying and in the way
    its not like she had to battle with us and we had to keep healing her lmao
    nomura should've made her character alot better and deeper thus i blame him for that. but the soraxriku fans are out there someonwhere

7. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah if you blame someone, blame him.

8. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Because she does have a Keyblade, but she can't fight worth a darn.

She also says something like this: ''You know Sora's completely hopeless without us!''. A lot of people would like to tear her limbs of and make sure it hurts for saying that line!

9. KrossF Merlin's Housekeeper

I think they could have done a lot with Kairi after KH1, but they kinda of blew it in 2. All she did was get caught again.
    In KHI, i really liked her because you weren't sure how important or anything she was. When you 'met' her in merlin's house, I actually thought she'd be one of those 'cute, innocent, but smart' girls.
    Then she grows up a bit in KHII and kinda becomes... nothing. Anything that suggested she could be remotely vital to future plots (like how she came from Hollow Bastion, her relationship with Sora and Riku when they were kids before any 'romantic' interests could be involved, etc), was lost.
    Hopefully her connection to Xion and Namine in the DS game will flesh out her character.

BTW, does anyone else prefer in look in KH1 over her appearance in KH2?

-=Kross

10. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Kairi doesn't really catch my interest. She doesn't really have a lot of zest in her personality, pretty dull person to me.

11. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

She was a cute character and added a lot to the story line! She's not my favorite - But I would never dream of disin' on her!

12. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

People also dislike her because of her lack of personality. Her character isn't very developed in either game, and that turns people off. Also, just the way she acts all innocent and stuff sometimes bugs people. Personally, I like Kairi =).

13. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

I do think she as a personality. She happy all the time (if you don't count the time she was with out Sora). She just get's under my skin for no reason. Kairi's one of those people you just want to punch in the face for no reason. (Like Namine)

14. Juicy Chaser

I hate her cause she ruins all the awesome RikuXSora yaoi.

hahah sorry it had to be said xD

15. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

It did. I'm sorry, but I am a SoraxRiku fan I not going to lie.

16. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, not many people hate her. I think it's because she doesn't fight that much. only once.

17. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I don hate her at all. She's a cool character, though she could fight for herself sometimes. O well, she did a bit in KH2, maybe she'll fight more in the future.

18. curse_tail Merlin's Housekeeper

ssssssshe sucks

she thinks shes soo cool cause she hardly shows up

19. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I just don't care for her. I have nothing aganist her or anything she's just not an interesting unique character is all. She's ehh.... She's towards the bottom of my list.

20. Haseo Knight of Light

I don't really dislike her, but I don't like her either. She's so boring. Pluto has more personality than her. She's too much of the girly-main-character's-love-affair type of character for my taste. I prefer the heroine to kick some ass.