Why does every one love axel?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by krayzie, Jun 29, 2009.

?

Do you like Axel?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Yes

135 vote(s)
    88.8%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    11.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright, this may become a rant, but I'll just let it all out.

Axel is a badass. He's charasmatic, cynical, and mischievous. Who doesn't love that? He's very content and you never know what he has up his sleeve, but that adds to the interest. He always keeps everyone interested.

For those of you who don't like him, I'll point out something to you. True, Axel is a complicated character to handle. He confuses Sora every time they meet, and it can get annoying to you guys. But if you think about it, Axel's really just a very motivated character, antagonist or not.

Another thing everyone loves about Axel is how he devotes his life to Sora and/or Roxas. It's such a beautiful thing! One who doesn't have a heart actually looking out for the heroes.

Now I'm speaking on my own behalf, Axel is one of my favorite characters in the ENTIRE series! And that's not gonna change for quite a while.

2. silentserenity Merlin's Housekeeper

O_____O;
    Very well put.
    [nod nod.]
    I can't believe I forgot about that when I was talking about Axel. He's amazing, always will be♥ haha~

3. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

That is a good qeustion...that i dont have an answer to. He is an awesome character though...but Demyx is my favorite.

"Dance water, Dance!"

4. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Axel is a pretty chill character. He's charismatic for sure and his double agent thing is also something that appeals to the girls--not to mention the fact that he's rather sympathetic and emotional, compared to the rest of the characters, despite being a Nobody. Things like that appeal to people and emotional blackmail is what actually attracts. I like him for all those reasons and the fact that his power revolves around fire...and I LOVE fire. o:

5. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Axel is okay, I wish you put that on the poll =3 not everything is a yes or no ^^; or at least not for me I like his power over fire but, I don't like how he seems to be a remake of Reno from FF7... But then again I like him nevertheless therefore he is alright lol))

6. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

He has Red Spiky hair and is a DW
    that the main reasons lol

7. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

He's got pretty sweet hair, lol. His shuriken-like weapons are pretty sick looking too. I don't know though, I honestly don't know why Axel is so likeable.

8. RogueKeybearer Merlin's Housekeeper

honestly he isn't my favorite character, but he does act... (actually a lot like Riku)

Good in a fight
    Loyal to friends
    A bit charasmatic
    Elementalist (gotta luv it)
    and he takes his job seriously (he took care of all the traitors in COM)(dunno why he turned Replika loose later though):gunwtf:

Eh, I guess I like Axel.... but he's definately not my fav. character....

9. Xyam> Destiny Islands Resident

i knows i has already commented on this but i can't resist him!!
    AXEL I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

10. Fellangel Bichael May

Very obvious, he's cool, he's made of awesomeness, and did I mention cool? XD

11. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

It his HAIR!

12. bobo.the.nut Traverse Town Homebody

Because I'm a Reno fangirl ;_;
    I won't deny that green eyes and gravity-defying red hair are total turn-ons, but I also think Axel's personality was the most complex out of any of the Nobodies. He was the only one to become so attached to someone that he'd give his life to help them. For someone without a heart, he sure acted like he had one... I'll resist a "fiery personality" quip (alright, maybe not) but it's rare for a character to be mysterious, cool, and emotional at the same time while still being believable.
    I think the first moment I started liking the character was Axel's totally bipolar "I'm so FLATTERED!"... followed by lotsa lotsa fire. Fiiiiire <3
    His anorexic hourglass figure was sorta scary though.

13. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Idk... Axel is jerk. I strongly dislike him.

14. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I like Axel because he's one of those members that aren't like Xemnas and Saix and you get the point. It's as if he already has a heart. He risked his life for Roxas. I think that was very noble of him. Besides, he has fresh personality that I like. That, and his attacks and moves are awesome. =D

15. Number72TheMonkey Destiny Islands Resident

In Galbadia Inside The Presidental Palace.
    Axel. he IS the flurry of dancing flames. He uses 2 chakrans and element of fire. the personality is also good whem it comes to when he says that got it memorized thing... (voiced by the guy who done Reno and Raiden: MS2)

16. *Sora_Keyblade_Master* Moogle Assistant

i like Axel because....hmmm i don't know why but, he is very awsome nobody!!

17. Renna Delight Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel is a interesting character. Though I'm terrible at picking up on personalities when watching/reading/or playing, he seems to be a lovable jerk; The type of guy who cracks jokes for goodhearted humor or just to be a jackass.

I wouldn't say I LOVE Axel, but he is one of the few Nobodies I like.

18. Ravenyuki Traverse Town Homebody

I like him because he's so rock-ish. He has the eye makeup, the red hair...He also has the great catch phrase: "got it memorized?" It's hard to tell whether he really cared about fighting Roxas, though.

19. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

OMG I LOVE AXEL!!!! soooo much!!!! :<3:

anyway.... :3
    hes cool, LOVE his hair......and his green eyes :luv:

i mean....how could anyone not like him???

20. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

He's quite a b*stard really, but he's the kind with all this bad-boy, roguish charm. He evil, devilish, but has his heart in the right place. (excuse the poor choice of words) There's good and bad, and one hell of a schemer. He out-schemes the titular Cloaked Schemer! Plus, girls love bad-boys, boys look up to them.

Although I thought he was quite a wimp in KH2, he was totally bad-ass in CoM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.