Dream Drop Distance Why do you want KHIII and what do you expect from it?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Boy Wonder, May 21, 2011.

1. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I want KH3 but I want to be on Xbox as well as PS3. I don't mind the spin-off games as they both whet my appetite for KH and flesh out the universe as well as give character development for those who didn't get it in the main games like Axel/Lea.

I don't want the series to end, it's taken up a place in my heart that's special to me and I want to become more like FF, ambit with Sora as the main character because I feel KH should step out of Final Fantasy's shadow and step alongside the series as equals story-wise.

2. Kayate King's Apprentice

I'm fine with all the spin-offs, it gives much more depth in the story.
    I want Kingdom Hearts III to come, so that I can finally see the demise of the greatest villain ever - Xehanort.
    Also, I would like to see Sora and company go through Castle Oblivion again - Which they may have to do to get to Ventus.

I also need Kingdom Hearts III to be released on the X-Box 360.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Closure. I want to see how everything ties up, how everything is restored.

And since Nomura DOES want to continue KH after KHIII, it'll be interesting to see what else can be done with the series~

4. Llave Superless Moderator

I want the saga to come to a full end. I want a good game that will totally blow our minds, something that we know that everything comes to a peaceful closure.

I expect lots of story, i hope they integrate many good characters and great new worlds. I don't want remakes of old worlds, they already squeezed out everything from the Olympus Coliseum. I hope that you can also play as either Terra, Ven, Aqua, Roxas, Axel, and or Xion, or have them as assist characters.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Agree with the Olympus thing hands down. I like the idea of playing as all them, and i'd just like to add something onto that idea. Survival mode. I personally love the idea of having all the heartless, unversed and nobodies come back from the previous games and have an endless battle where you can choose from any playable character from any of the previous modes (i.e mission mode in days, and ven/aqua/terra from bbs).

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm now expecting a very eventful and interesting storyline involving Xehanort and the other organisation members former selves. I am really excited to find out more about these guys and I am expecting a very action filled and interesting final battle to end Xehanort on. I am also hoping for a fighting style similar to KH3D as it looks really interesting (I am basing this on looks and nothing more xD) or at least something similar to BBS as I preferred that to the standard menu, although I amstill hoping for summons and drive forms.

7. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Closure to the story. I don't want a cliffhanger, but maybe a refrence to introduce the next saga. A subtle refrence. Play style similar to BBS, as I liked the style used in that game over KH and KHII. Possibly incorporating elements from KH3D, but I won't form an opinion on that until I see it for myself. I agree with Dr Wigglz. Survival mode would be awesome, as would online. I would like not only the entire story to come to a decent close, I would also like for all of the individual stories to close as well.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

As I've been reading, I've agreed with three things:

NEW WORLDS. I don't want any old or already used worlds.

To play as Riku, and maybe even Kairi.

MULTIPLAYER. If it's not online multiplayer, I'm not getting it.

And, if KH ends at 3, then I would like an RPG KH. Make your own person's appearance, name, and even backstory as well as keyblade. A "do-it-yourself" KH game.