Why do people hate Kairi?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

I'm not against the Roxas/Namine pairing, I just think it's more of a crack pairing. From what I've seen, she's more likely to be interested in, well, either no one outside of a friendship relationship or Marluxia for a romantic one...

2. KeyBladePrideAMV Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah but if she wasn't there, he wouldn't have stabbed himself with the Keyblade to turn into a Heartless. XD

3. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

*eyetwitch*

If she hadn't hid her heart in Sora, Maleficent and Xehanort's Heartless would have WON. 7 Princesses = Gate completed before Sora gets there = Mally-chan, Xehanort's Heartless or BOTH getting access to Kingdom Hearts = Organization needed to expand their castle to hold the sheer influx of Nobodies they would recieve.

Riku would also probably be dead, as Mally-chan would have no more use for him, and once Kingdom Hearts was opened, everybody was screwed.

In otherwords, I have yet to see a good reason WHY Kairi should be hated, as she's probably one of the three most important characters in the series.

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Argh..good point. lol. Well, she's still helpful, ya know? Without her, they couldn't seal the last Keyhole!! (Hollow Bastion)

5. KeyBladePrideAMV Destiny Islands Resident

Well, they should've made some other girl, one who can actually FIGHT and not scream every scene she's in.

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well, you have to admit...she's not as bad as Namine with the calling for help thing....

7. KeyBladePrideAMV Destiny Islands Resident

Oh yes. Basically, Kairi & Namine = Nubs.

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Really, I find Namine annoying and Kairi not annoying. Kairi IS helpful, though. She was half the reason Sora went on his journey...litterally.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

she does fight in TWTNW tower... with Riku... they killed heartless...remember?

10. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

Oh for...

She didn't scream in terror in every scene she was in. She stood up to Saix, one of the Organization's more powerful members, dove right into a crowd of Heartless to try and help Sora, and actually started kicking their butts once Riku gave her a Keyblade (thus giving her the ability to, y'know, actually hurt the things, since they tend to ignore getting punched in the face).

She can fight. You just seem to not want to see it. And there are different kinds of strength than physical.

11. RanChan Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't hate her(coughanymorecough). I just don't like her as much as I do other characters. xD

And I'm kinda a RikuxSora worshipper so...

*RUNS BEFORE SORAxKAIRI FANS KILL HER* x''''DD Noooo~~!

12. zexionXienzo6 Traverse Town Homebody

kairi's cool! :cool:

13. N Hollow Bastion Committee

Kairi is a bit useless. I mean, I'm not saying she's stupid or not, but, what's the point in her? She can't fight, and...is Sora really gay? OMG!!!

14. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

Sora being gay is a dream/delusion of some of his fans.

Also, why why WHY do people miss the fact that yes, she CAN fight?! She was whomping Heartless alongside Rikunort in TWTNW!! Even when unarmed, she dove right into a crowd of Heartless to help Sora! She stood up to SAIX, for crying out loud!

And don't get me started on the people who think Namine is useless. Her powers are dangerous. (I don't believe that 'can just affect Sora and those connected to his heart' thing. If that's true, why was a clone, with NO connection to Sora's heart, able to be affected?) Also, she rescued both Kairi and Pluto from the dungeon as well as the whole group after realizing they were stuck in TWTNW.

Is it because they're girly and feminine that people don't like them? Geez louise, this is so aggrivating.

15. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

sora isnt gay people in holloween town he dreemed he was dancing with kari not riku. riku is his best friend.

16. Stardust Chaser

I actually think Kairi's awesome ^^;;. I have a friend that hates her, though. But she's never played KH, she just loves Sora. She used to call him 'her blue-eyed hottie' o.O.

I don't know how anyone can hate pixels. Though, I've always disliked Riku, so I shouldn't be talking >.>;;.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.