Why do people hate Kairi?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Please, dude. Have some spaces between your sentences >.>

I think people also hate Kairi because since she could use that...flower Keyblade, they think she's going to be another Keyblade wielder.

2. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Kairi's great, but i like the KH1 Kairi better and i know its a game but let us have our own reality without DPwolf ruining this

3. A Link to the Future? Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't hate any video game characters. However I prefer Kairi and Sora in KHII, their voices are annoying in the first one. Riku is also ten times cooler in the second game.

4. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Wow. I mean WOW. Hating fictional characters... they're not real. If you hate or love them their not going to know or respond... let me repeat this: they're not real. Theres a line between obsession and crazy, and if you're like I love/hate him/her sooooo much MINE/DIE! You have crossed both. Ok, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but ok: leave your house and go out and have something called a "SOCIAL LIFE" and "MEANINGFUL RELATINOSHIPS" Ok... if that doesn't work go get help from a shrienk... sorry but thats just weird to hate something thats not techinally there.

5. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

LOL social life

meh i live in Australia which is multicutured NOT THAT THATS A BAD THING!!!, it just means ive endded up in a school with wogs joing in groups and bashing people for the littlest things.

I SWEAR THAT IM NOT BEING RACIST OR TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE

but its hard trying to get out and have fun with this idiots running around bashing people

6. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Hey, I'm not trying to ruin anything. I'm just posting my opinion. If you have a problem with that, I don't want to hear it.

7. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

sorry to offened didnt meant it like that

8. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Meh, it's fine. What I don't understand is how people can develop such an agressive hate towards a fictional character.

9. lilaznfreak Moogle Assistant

haha i find it a bit funny actually ^^ but yeah really pointless to hate somethign that doesnt even exist. lolz but thats how ppl are i guess. i dont mind kairi and i think she helps develop the plot of kh 1 and kh2 and yeah (there wouldnt really be a plot with out her XD) so yeah i just laugh it off when ppl are hateful to her and tell them that she aint real XD haha

10. LegoBricked Merlin's Housekeeper

Welp, everyone who commented is rite. A WHOLE bunches of people hate Kairi because:

1)She does almost nothing helpful in kh2, but in kh1 she gets Sora back.(YAY!)

2)She has an extremely obnoxious laugh...(not sure if that word's spelled rite)

3)The only thing she could do in the second game is play as "Zee Damzel in Deestress" (w00t! Accent!)

4)She only causes Sora more trouble in both games. Kh1:She the reason Riku started to actually LISTEN to Maleficent and kinda hurt Sora and their relationship. KH2:Gets captured by Orgy XIII. 'Nough said.

5) (I guess -__-) She gets in between the relationship of (dare I say it...) SORA and RIKU. (OMG I said it*gasp*):eek:

lol.JK, JK. I've got notin' against yaoi or shounen ai.

11. Crispers Beep Boop

i lov everyone from kh so there! lol

12. Axidra Merlin's Housekeeper

o sheesh jus cuz someone doesnt lik a character in a game theyre playin they all of a sudden dont hav a social life? i play KH cuz i lik it and its fun, and school life can get EXTREMLY dull. wat would u rather do play KH or whine 2 ur friend on the phone sayin "im bored"? ok end of that

i dont really HATE kairi, jus she gets annoyin

her voice in KH was extremly annoying, she seriously sounded 10, not lik a 14 yr old.

she does absolutly nothin, jus dies and needs someone 2 rescue her. which further promotes the stereotype that a girl cant be independant (a tradition in disney, i should hav known).

in KH2, she was much better. her voice was nicer, her attitude wasnt kiddy. but she gets captured jus by pulling on her arm........wow, she didnt even kick him or anything. she was almost whining "let me go"

then finally she fights hooray! i was expecting her 2 fight again, she was good at it, but no, she couldnt even open the door along with the others. tsk tsk.
    o and could her skirt be any shorter? i mean come on wear shorts under it or something!

yea thats my reason. not cuz shes "taking sora away" lol. that sounds so funny.

13. Fellangel Bichael May

I agree with her because then the plot is all messed up if the main character died.

14. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

I love Kairi. But I have an explaination for you:
    HER VOICE ACTOR.
    do not want ;______; i hate that hayden girl >:\

15. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Yeah, I think Kairi was ANNOYING in the first game. But at least in the 2nd game she's better all around.

16. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

-_- i don't hate anyone from kh,....I LOVE THEM!!-walks away-

17. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

I like Kairi. She's cute, she's funny, she's not afraid to stand up for herself (note her confronting Saix with a couple of Berserkers with nothing to back her up save Namine, as well as her going out to layeth the smacketh down on some Heartless after Riku gave her the OMGiss0PRETTY! Keyblade [apologies, I couldn't resist and thought it was funny]), she's the right kind of brave...

Honestly, if she was real and I was dating her, she'd be the kind of girl I'd be more than happy to take home to meet my parents.

One thing I've never gotten, not just in the KH fandom but in ANY fandom, is the hatred for the lead female, by writing her nasty, dying, or any combination of the above. Not to mention character replacement. (Poor Larxene. People keep replacing her in their fics... I luvs ya, Larxene... Even if you would probably skin me alive and laugh the whole time...)

Why do people do that? Is it because they'd rather see Sora with one of the guys in some pairing that doesn't make any sense?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing yaoi pairings. I fully support Axel/Roxas, as well as Lexaeus/Marluxia, my new favorite crack pairing.

But none of it just makes any sense to me. If you'd rather have Sora with someone else, why not just right Kairi in-character, and have her be just-friends supportive of Sora?

Or maybe there's just some other reasons I'm missing....

*shrugs* I don't know. That's just my take on the matter.

18. KeyBladePrideAMV Destiny Islands Resident

Because she can't do a damn thing. She just screams "Sora! Riku!"

>_>

She's annoying like that little girl in War Of The Worlds.

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well, without Kairi, Sora would have stayed a Heartless in KH1, no? *Shot by Vincent for interfearing*

20. Axel2071 Destiny Islands Resident

It's called RikuSora pairing. all of the fangirls fawn over how cute they look together and think that Kairi gets in the way of the relationship.It isn't that they want Sora for themselves. I could really care less who Sora ends up with as long as Roxas ends up with Axel and not Namin'e. XD (I know, I'm a freaky fangirl too XD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.