Who's the worst helper in the games

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by O.13, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

none of my character ever went to low health i never heal them or gave them anything mulan was useful for me when i was beating shan-yu guy man i was nearly dead then the reaction came and ka-boom he was dead i was like O.O........well jack was pretty useless i mean the limit it kinda suck

2. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Truth be told, probably Riku.

1) I don't really like him as a character
    2) You can't use him for very long in the whole story. (You only go through 2 or 3 battles with him.)
    3) His attacks aren't that damaging, just rapid really. And he expands magic fast so he can't use that cure potion of his easily in certain cases when you really might need it.
    4) Session looks kool, but its not very effective.

Maybe Aladdin or Jack Skellington...

3. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I think session is pretty effective. After "Alls End", a huge amount of damage is given at once.

Yeah...I hate it how you can only really use Riku for such a small amount of time compared to the other helpers.

4. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Yeah I know. But truth be told, I don't really think Session is a really powerful attack. The way I see it is that it's just a bunch of sword slashes that doesn't do a lotta damage.

Maybe I should get my eyes fixed or check again...

5. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Mulan. They purposely made her crappy at the beginning, falling all over herself.

It's not like she was any better during the second visit. Keh. Useless.

6. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I'm not sure about the worst, but the best would be Beast and Aladdin.

7. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Hm, I always disliked using Jack the most. The only thing he did well in my gameplay was that he could fend himself from Barbossa.

8. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I didn't like Beast. He was too huge and bulky. I actually prefered Donald over Beast and I dislike Donald with a passion.

9. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Donald&Goofy. They just get in the way/are just generally useless. Except for the whirlygoof:p

10. Daenerys Targaryen ok

I agree with all of them because beast blocked my view and my way, i couldn't move cause sometimes he got me into corners.

mulan wasted potions, magic(fire blast sucks)and what the-
    she sucks with a sword!

yeah sometimes i wish it was no disney cause at the end they looked like big stuffed animals like i have in my room.

they are ah-nnoying!

11. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Mulan, I mean she couldn't even fight as Ping and then she started to fight, what was with that, she could of still used her abilities but just because her hair was tied she couldn't fight, me and Donald had to cure her almost every time and in the cave, I kept on losing because I ran out of MP and Potions and Elixers and she wouldn't help me. If Donald and Goofy were also in the list I'd say they were weak, their attacks were weak in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

12. AkuseruVIII Banned

Jack Skellington. He was useless. and you know what else he's bad as a character I don't even know why they put Halloween Town in in the first place the whole thing was ******ed. I would prefer it in fact if I could play alone without all the stupid party members. Oh well.

13. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Yes, I didn't need any party members, I pwned Sephiroth by myself, so why would I need anyone, I don't need any World members or Donald and Goofy, I Could of completed the whole game by myself, if there was only a cheat code to do that.

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I didn't like Mulan, she couldn't fight to start with & she never really improved.

15. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Tru dat. But Port Royale made it alll worth it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.