Whoops, I vanished...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xinochlas, Jun 13, 2013.

  1. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2013
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The World That Never Was.
    18
    33
    So have some new poetry:

    Those Stars​
    I laid outside on the grass and watched the blinking stars tonight.​
    I wondered if by some cosmic power, our pupils met by starlight. ​
    I wondered if the stars themselves could reflect how I miss you.​
    I wondered if the stars could reflect a Love so pure and true. ​
    I continue to wonder these things as we lay under the same sky.​
    If stars could be messengers I don't believe they'd tell a single lie.​
    I press my key to my lips and gaze as I await your timely return.​
    Though the anxious emotion that rests may intensely burn,​
    I shall remain patient for the arrival of your company once more.​
    For now the stars serve as our ship, and the sky serves as our shore.​
    ________________________________________________________________________________​
    ​
    Sorry it's pretty short, things have been... Wild this Summer. ​
    Hoping to be around a bit more often.​
    Best wishes! ​
     
  2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2010
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Indiana, USA
    1,299
    As always, this was absolutely stunning. You're poems are always formed in a way that's almost breathtaking. The images depicted with the flow and rhythm of your poems are so intense. I can always feel the emotion pouring out of the words. This was a lovely little poem. That last line was magnificent. As always, waiting for your next poem. ^^
     
  3. Xinochlas Merlin's Housekeeper

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2013
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The World That Never Was.
    18
    33

    You're too kind to me, Nights. I appreciate it very much!