who would win

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by NeoJecht, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keyblade13 Merlin's Housekeeper

2. Scarnox Merlin's Housekeeper

Well actually we have seen Sora fight a real fight without a person controlling him. Y'know, that scene where he owns Roxas? But then there's Roxas, and, as other people have stated, he did afterall beat Riku. BUUUUUT there's also Xemnas who could only be defeated by Sora and Riku working together. So I would have to say that Sora, Roxas, and Xemnas would each take a person, Sora vs Riku, Roxas vs. Axel, and Xemnas vs. Ansem :P that would be one hell of a fight.

EDIT: Oh ya and somehow they'd all die :p

3. keyblade13 Merlin's Housekeeper

I mean like an entire cutscene like Roxas in Deep Dive.

4. Scarnox Merlin's Housekeeper

I dont get what you mean, because the part where Sora and Roxas fight is a cutscene. And actually deep dive is more of a secret vid rather than a cutscene, is that what you meant? Cuz I dont see a difference between Roxas vs Riku or Sora vs Roxas...

5. Shadow Banned

Axel and Roxas would own everyone and they would be at the end..

Then their love would take over and they couldnt fight each other..

So the winners are Axel and Roxas

6. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

well from all that i see from others i say now that cloud would still win but he would have a challenge against roxas and yes roxas is in this now to as well as leon sepy

7. keyblade13 Merlin's Housekeeper

I mean like a scene where sora fights a lot of heartless like roxas did. I said deep dive cause we saw roxas fight a lot of heartless

8. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

hands down sora!reasons:

1)he's cute
    2)he's defeated all of them before
    3)hes cute
    4)he has a magical weapon and drive forms too
    5)he's cute
    6)did i mension he's cute?
    7)the rest of them suck*

*not including riku or roxas!

9. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

XD lol, well Sora, ROxas, Cloud, Leon, Vincent, and Riku could beat Sephy. Sora defeats Cloud, Leon. Riku defeats Sora and Xemnas and Ansem with Sora. Roxas defeats Axel. THen Vincent would fight with Roxas. Between that, I wouldn't know.

10. Scarnox Merlin's Housekeeper

ohh i get whatcha mean, but we kinda see him fighting heartless in the scene of the kh2 opening when he is in Hallow Bastion but it's only like, 3 but I know what you mean

EDIT: Oh ya and kingdomheartsbabe101, someone being cute isn't really a good reason for them to win a fight....unless he like...cutes them to death somehow or.....what am I saying? You can't win with looks in an all out battle. Brawn all the way baby!

11. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

...Sora...cause you play him.

...and when you play him, you can own everything.

12. Nol Twilight Town Denizen

So much biasedness for Sora...

Axel can't hold a candle to anyone. Sora's beaten him before. Roxas has as well. Axel seemed somewhat intimidated by Riku being able to defeat Lexaeus without too much trouble. Xemnas is probably stronger. I can't say anything about Ansem.

Roxas lost to Sora and Riku before. Next.

Ansem lost to Sora before. Riku also defeated him as well.

Xemnas nearly killed Sora, and Riku as well but that was because of Sora... But the two of them could defeat Xemnas together.

Sora has the true KeyBlade, Riku turned the dark Soul Eater into a KeyBlade, and Riku also has the powers of Light and Darkness. Riku's Replica nearly defeated Sora, but Riku didn't seem too have much problem with him. I'm going to slightly go for Riku's side for this one, but it could go either way.

Or, Ansem could try and stay alive long enough until Sora and Riku slaughter the Nobodies, and then beat both Sora and Riku with his KeyBlade that can unlock their hearts.

It's somewhere along the lines of Xemnas, Sora, or Riku, but Ansem has a shot if nobody beat him before the Nobodies.

13. Cody Chaser

Oh come on....the only reason Roxas lost to Sora was because he didnt know he could get his keyblade back....
    Ansem is a wimp...thats all I can say....
    Xemnas is a powerful wimp...he was defeated by sora nad riku....
    Riku can kick soras @$$ but not really Roxas unless he embraces darkness....
    and Roxas is half of sora and when your sora you rock out loud....So I would say Roxas.....

14. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

may i place a comment can we not look derictly at how people won there battles i mean when sora fought roxas and called his keyblade roxas could have blocked it if he had moved fast enough so try to make up your minds abit more cause from now on im just gonna referie this thread ..............but cloud can still kick their butts and sepy is only going is easy on sora and everyone else besides cloud
    *-(

15. Nol Twilight Town Denizen

@ The_Darkness

So what if Roxas didn't know that Sora could bring his KeyBlade back like that? Sora probably didn't know about tons of things Roxas could do.

And Riku still does have the darkness. If Roxas didn't have the KeyBlades then Riku could win. You can't just take away attributes from a character.

And jecht, the problem with "if he had moved fast enough" is that Roxas didn't move fast enough. He could've, but he didn't. He just doesn't have the reflexes. :(

16. keyblade13 Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually Roxas probably knew about it cause remember at the Struggle tournament when Axel came he threw it and it came back to him. I'm pretty sure Roxas isn't stupid enough to forget about that. He probably just got too cocky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.