Who wants to see House of Mouse come back?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Flamedancer, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

I swear, it was one of the greatest shows Disney has produced, like, ever. I'm pretty sure that every Disney character was on there at one point or another, and it managed to poke fun at all of them.

Even Mickey.

Seriously, I would love for them to bring it back. Who else thinks so?

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Oh gosh I remember that show.

To be honest I'mnot really fussed though; generally speaking bringing back shows marks their downfall into chaos and ****. They try to update too much and it is never the same and all that jazz.

3. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

Oh i remember that show i used to watch it all the time ^^ poor donald XD getting pwed by that baby turtle XD

4. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Me all the way!

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was actually a pretty interesting show, Seeing Disney characters interact with each other, But I don't think it should be brought back

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'd like them to air the show again but not bring it back with new episodes. They'd end up ruining it, the Disney Channels have forgot that they where better known for their cartoons than bad pop-comedies.

7. The Twin My, what a strange duet

It was an interesting concept idea; a night club for all the Disney characters. Would I like to see it again? Sure, but no new episodes. I feel like if they did, it might ruin it. You know, like making too many sequels to something.

8. nobody_mj Moogle Assistant

I'm ageeing with everyone else. Don't make new episodes. I think if they made new episodes, they would try to incorporate to many new ideas from today's time. Replay the old episodes! They were awesome!
    I remember watching it when I was younger.

9. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Not just House of Mouse but the old Mickey, Donald and Goofy shows. Ones from the 1930s to present.

10. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I love that show. I've watched all of the episodes more times than i can remember. It would be interesting to have it back with new episodes because they could add characters from Princess and The Frog. But as others previously noted, there is always a chance of failure.

I can't say i miss it though, it is airing a lot here.

11. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

i miss that show!! what happened to it?? did they cancel it or something?? they totaly need to bring back that show with new episodes and everything! & if they put it on disney channel i would watch dc more often than just when nothing else is on or for the movie.

12. Gallade Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

House of Mouse was the greatest thing Mickey Mouse has ever been in... apart from Kingdom Hearts.

Why is it off the air now? :(

13. FallenHero15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I love House of Mouse! Who remembers the episode where Pete got onstage in a ballerina outfit and sang a song his Gram-Gram used to sing to him? xD I agree with the idea of showing reruns, but no new episodes. I'd also like to see all the original Mickey cartoons come back. "Mickey and the Seal" is one of my favorites.

14. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'd definitely like to see House of Mouse make a return.

15. program Twilight Town Denizen

I would love Disney Channel if they brought this back, and introduced Oswald to it :'D My dead Childhood would be happy.

16. Lite The Future

I used to watch House of Mouse all the time! I'm all for a return.

17. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

Ohhhh House of Mouse. I remember you well. I would love it if Disney made re-runs of this. Actually.. I'd love it if Disney made re-runs of a lot of their old cartoons, like Pepper Ann or even Dave the Barbarian.

But anyways! Re-runs, definitely yes! New episodes... I'm unsure about. If they did make new episodes, they could actually turn out GOOD, but there is also that chance of failure floating around...

18. Arch Mana Knight

Every time I see Clubhouse on I think it's House of Mouse until I change the channel. Then I realize that it isn't and get disappointed. I'd like to see it back mainly for the stuff that isn't a bunch of shorts, like seeing Max. I dunno why but Goofy's son is just cool. D8

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'd love to see House of Mouse come back as well. I enjoyed the show when I was younger.

20. chibiwings Traverse Town Homebody

I miss this show so much! I used to watch it everyday!

I agree with everyone else. No new episodes, replay the good old ones. If they did make new ones, I'm afraid that all the "Disney kids" from the new shows would get involved in House and Mouse and that would just be..........Bad. Very bad.