Who Thinks Sora and Riku would make a good couple?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Bubble Master Califa, May 21, 2007.

?

Do you think Sora and Riku would make a good couple?

1. Yes!! They are so cute!

13 vote(s)
    21.0%
  2. Maybe I don't like Yaoi but they are good friends

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. NO!!! they are straight and they will never be Gay!!

41 vote(s)
    66.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

That's right and I like you're "My friends are my power thing"

2. Stardust Chaser

Ah, no. I'm not into yaoi in general (Please don't misunderstand me; I don't hate it, I just....dislike it, most of the time. I hold nothing against you yaoi fans)...And I happen to absolutely -HATE- the SoraxRiku pairing with a burning, fiery passion. They're always picking fights with eachother over something, and I just dont think it would work.

I'm a huge SoraxKairi fan, by the way.

3. Rosey Chaser

its just weird.....We all know Sora likes Kairi and that Riku like Ursulea !!! >.<

4. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

That is not proof at all! He did not jump over because it would have been stupid if he did. They do stuff like that to make the game cooler and two loves being separated.

And Riku was in the door. Not "with Sora". RikuxSora is the most supidest thing ever. :mad:

Thanks I made it myself. :D

5. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I never liked Yaoi. Riku and Sora are FRIENDS. F-R-I-E-N-D-s

6. My opinion on KH yaoi pairings in general:

*copy and paste*

"If any couple (mostly Soriku and Akuroku) had more than brotherly feelings for each other, I'm sure you guys wouldn't have waited this long and beat around the bush. You don't see any romantic gestures like Sora and Kairi make. And as for Axel and Roxas, if Axel had any more feelings than brotherly too, he would have mentioned it to Roxas before they disappeared, because, you know, you might never see him again. You want to tell how you feel before it's too late. Did that happen? No.

That's the reason why I hate these "yaoi" pairings. Is like, "hey, these guys are best friends, and they're cute together in yaoiness, so let's pretend they are together!!" I don't hate yaoi, or mind people supporting it, is just when it gets out of hand when there really isn't any solid prove that these "feelings" exist. Just interpretation. Simple interpretation. And then there's yaoi fanfics, they write them like the rest of the world likes yaoi crack pairings. Funny how most of the supporters and authors, as well as reviewers, are girls, if not all.

Hell, I didn't even mind AkuRoku and SorIku. I said to myself, "Oh, let them support what they want." But then....it just got too much, and I changed from being nonchalant, to despising it.

You want to know REAL yaoi pairings? Touya/Yukito from Card Captor Sakura, and Fai/Kurogane from TRC, and from yaoi animé shows like Gravitation. THOSE are real pairings."

And....

*sarcasm* Sure. Let's all live happily ever after in Destiny Islands just you and me, and forget that our childhood friend never existed. Why do I even need to find my best friend? I don't care that I knew him since I was little *end sarcasm*.

He never knew where Riku was, or if he was okay, until TWTNW. And after Sora learned that Kairi has been kidnapped, Riku was barely mentioned after that unless Sora mentioned them both or noticed a dude in black cloak.

But then Kairi was the main concern after Sora found out what happened. Plus, add what I said above.

Whoa. Begging, dropping to your knees, in front of your enemy, doesn't prove that much? Sora practically lost all his dignity and pride he had just to find out where she is.

Why do you think that when a guy begs is seemed unnatural, and people try to stop him, talk him out of it, or just look sad? Because guys have pride, and don't want to feel weak against an opponent or rival, or appear helpless in front of others. Takes a lot of guts to do that, since that's giving up.

As for the hug, of course he was awkward. Kairi glomped him out of nowhere, which made him shock (you can see it in his face), but after that wore off, he placed his arms around her, closed his eyes, and hugged back...and for quite a moment.

:rolleyes:

I guess people confuse where the butt is nowadays.

Yes. What I heard is Sora and Riku talking about the insecurities of their friendship and make it clear. Sora wants to be like Riku, Riku was jealous of Sora always following his heart.

Wow. Romantic.

7. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah as Roxas says "Get Real!"

9. xoxoroxasxoxo Twilight Town Denizen

no offense to you yaoi lovers but EWWWWWWWW

10. Daydreamer

I think the pairing would be funny, but Sora likes Kairi.

And Riku, ???

11. Axel Dance of Flames Merlin's Housekeeper

OMG how about no? I mean they're both obsessed with Kairi.

And I agree with everything the above member wrote, its true I getting pretty sick of Yaoi pairings which have no basis except interpretation. I support Yaoi pairings like Elric Yuki and Shindo from Gravitation, why? Cause they're real Yaoi pairings not some absolute fantasy of an obsessed fangirl.

12. Tootsie coquí

No no no D:
    I like shounen-ai and all but I do not support this couple
    I mean,cmon Sora is in love with Kairi
    its obvious!
    SoraxKairi ish da best *heart heart*

13. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

I wouldn't mind if it did happen =p

but in reality - it probably wouldn't Sora likes kairi - and its cute that he does =D - though I think SE is teasing us fangirls =p x3 Hidoi na~! ((annoying))

Anyways, I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of couples together! Yaoi or straight! LOL Like - where is Rinoa to Squ-Leon's heart?? x3

But yeah, I think they are cute together =] akuroku tooooo~ x3

but thats my opnion =O just saying

xD I get annoyed with that too. I don't like it when people pair up two guys because "OMG! BEST FRIENDS EQUALS LOVERS!!!!!" - Its mor ethan annoying and you can ask some yaoi fans and they'll say the same. Anyways, I didn't support AkuRoku at first - but I thought they looks good together and they're ending was sad, you know?

RiSo is cute, I mean, I think they are cute together, and YES I AM AWARE SORA LIKES KAIRI - YES. I support that too, its cute, but I like RiSo ^^ I can't explain it - I just do. But I know when to shut up about it and stuff =\

What I hate, though, is when I am just trying to find a picture of JUST Axel, and find tons of Akuroku pics >.> I mean, xD I Heart Akuroku - I do, but,...>.> you know =O everywhere I look xD

not that I mind - just be subtle maybe? Not everyone is a Yaoi ... supporter? =]

14. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I Asked For Everyones Opinions. Not To Judge And Insult Other People Just Say You Agree Or Not And Use Evidence Don't Use Other Peoples Messages And Contradict Them This Is A Questiion About Opinions Not A Cat Fight And I Am A Male And Like Yaoi So There Goes The Stereotype Many Assume.

15. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I guess people confuse where the butt is nowadays.

Yeah I Guess so too.

16. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

No.I prefer Kairi X Riku or Kairi X Sora. XD

Why?

1.I do not like the three in a love triangle.
    2.True I like yaoi but how can you not resist the hotness that is Riku?Kairi needs to be paired up with someone Cute(SOra) and someone hot(Riku)
    3.Kairi gave Sora her lucky charm.Did Riku give Sora anything in KH1?
    4.Riku and Sora are just good friends.
    5.This is a DISNEY game.Why would Disney allow homosexual people in a game which uses Disney people?

I'm done for today.

17. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

I'm not homophobic; whatever makes you happy makes you happy. I also enjoy cracking gay jokes at the end of KH 2, for example when Sora grabs Riku's belt to take him to the water for a second it looks like he gets some ***.

Now yaoi is an interesting thing. For me to be even remotely nice about the context of two characters who will never see eachother as being more than friends it would have to be tasteful. So since you said "cute" I can imagine it wouldn't be gross and graphical mansex. Still there's the aspect of you, and every other yaoi fan out there, imagining two characters who barely even explore sexuality in the miniscule of details as being fully aware of their homosexuality and seeking out a relationship with eachother. Like I said yaoi doesn't bother me if it's tasteful and works with characters who refelct their sexuality in who they are. But if you do something like this it's just weird and down right freaks out a lot of fans because 1) you try to add a dimension way ahead of a character's time and writing-- which is sort of like learning to run before you even leave the womb-- and 2) it lacks any real justification for doing so-- Sora and Riku would make a good couple because it's cute? You get off on it? I don't know.

18. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

I SAY YES

Because I like yaoi =D

It's pretty.

19. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Nah i don't think they would make a good couple.

20. caca5000 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think Sora and Riku love each other. When Sora saw Kairi again in KH2 he just kinda looked at her but when he saw Riku he fell to his kneens and cryed.

nah but yaoi will never happen in the game and Sora will end up with Kairi. But I still think Sora and Riku belong together. hee hee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.