Who is you're favourite anime voice actor/actress?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Chie Satonaka, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Who's your fav voice actor/actress from an anime, either Japanese or English?

My favourites are-

Mamoru Miyano - Light (Death Note), Kiryuu Zero (Vampire Knight), Ichinose Tokiya (Uta no Prince Sama!), Cilan/Dent (Pokemon Best Wishes/Black & White), Rin Matsuoka (Free!)
    Takuma Terashima - Aoki (kokoro connect), Ittoki Otoya (Uta no Prince Sama!)
    Nobuhiko Okamoto - Rin Okamura (Blue Exorcist), Usui Takuma (Kaichou wa Maid-Sama), Io (Acchi Kocchi)
    Miyuki Sawashiro - Celty (Durarara!), Yoru (Shugo Chara),
    Junichi Suwabe - Jinguuji Ren (Uta no Prince Sama!), Kaname Asahina (BROTHERS CONFLICT)
    Hiro Shimono - Tadashi (Special A), Kurusu Syo (Ita no Prince Sama!), Connie Springer (Shingeki no Kyojin)
    Kishou Taniyama - Len Tsukimori (Kiniro no Corda - aka La Corda D'Oro), Natsuki Shinomiya (Uta no Prince Sama!), Jean Kirschstein (Shingeki no Kyojin)
    Yuuki Kaji - Eren Jaeger (Shingeki no Kyojin), Wataru Asahina (BROTHERS CONFLICT)
    Tatsuhisa Suzuki - Makoto Tachibana (Free!), Haru Yoshida (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, aka My Little Monster), Ranmaru Kurosaki (Uta no Prince Sama!)

I could put more, but I'm gonna cap at that~

-EDIT-

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I don't watch too many subbed anime anymore, unless its a show that really interests me. I'm a fan of Aya Hirano (Misa Amane, Haruhi Suzumiya) and Mamoru Miyano (Light Yagami).

I do follow a lot of the English vice actors though. The ones I really like are the ones that can really get into a role and do their best to create a unique voice for each of their characters. Crispan Freeman (Itachi, Kyon) was the only reason I decided to continue watching Naruto for a while, although they didn't use him much. J. Michael Tatum (Kyoya, Wabiske) and Monica Rial (Tsubaki, Maki) are my absolute favorite actors that are at FUNimation.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Oh without a doubt it's Quinton Flynn!
    He voices Axel in the KH series, but i knew him before that because he does an astounding job of voicing Iruka Sensei in Naruto, and Deidara in Naruto Shippuden!

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

I apologize for having so many, but they are all my favorites

Vic Mignogna - Edward Elric(FMA), Ikkaku Madarame, Zabimaru,Senbonzakura,Obito Uchiha
    Liam O'Brien - Jushiro Ukitake, Gaara, Nanashi
    Cherami Leigh - Road Kamelot, Lucy Heartfilia( Fairy Tail),Miss Goldenweek(One Piece)
    Todd Haberkorn- Allen Walker, Natsu Dragneel,Italy
    Colleen Clinkenbeard - Android 18(DBZ Kai), Erza Scarlet(Fairy Tail),Monkey D. Luffy
    Jamie Marchi - Cana Alberona(Fairy Tail), Narrator( Hetalia),Liz(Soul Eater)
    Monica Rial- Mey-Rin( Kuroshitsuji), Mirajane( Fairy Tail), Tashigi and Kuina( one piece)
    Brina Palencia- Ciel Phantomhive, Chiaotzu, Juvia Lockser(Fairy Tail)
    Luci Christian- Alois Trancy, Lenalee lee(D. Gray Man), Young Natsu Dragneel
    Chris Sabat- Zoro(One piece), Vegeta and Piccolo, Elfman(Fairy Tail)
    Travis Willingham- Portgas D. Ace(One Piece), Tons of bleach characters,Roy Mustang
    Robert McCollum- Jellal(Fairy Tail), Sweden, Doflamingo(One Piece)
    Johnny Yong Bosch- Ichigo(Bleach),Sasori(Naruto), Yukimura(Sengoku Basara)

5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Vic Mignogna - Edward Elric (FMA)
    Kari Wahlgren-Haruko Haruhara (FLCL)

6. Mysty Unknown

Vic Mignogna...

Yeah hands down the best... and it is not because I have met the guy (Which I have... girly squeal) But he is the best in the business so far.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Vic Mignogna
    Steve Blum
    Johnny Yong Bosch
    Todd Haberkorn
    Chris Sabat
    Jason Liebrecht
    Brandon Potter
    Justin Cook
    Robert McCollum
    Luci Christian
    Sean Schemmel
    Eric Vale

8. aiight Traverse Town Homebody

ill be honest there is no way i can take dubbed over subbed. the original japanese voice actors just always seem to be the best fit. besides the english dubs for Fullmetal Alchemist and Cow Bebop and a few others but those are the main two for me.

mamoru miyano was awesome in steins;gate! love that anime! whoever does monkey d. luffy's voice is my fav of all time tho. ive never watched an anime where the voice of the main character just makes the show.

btw can you relist your favs and add the shows they did? i dont really remember the names of the characters from the anime i watch most of the time. :/

9. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm seeing a lack of Travis Willingham, HE LOVES DOGS AND MINI SKIRTS.
    Also Johnny Yong Bosch because he plays Lelocuh and Izaya.

10. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric) for singing Dragon Soul, Christopher Sabat for playing just about every character in DBZ, Steven Blum since his voice is just plain badass naturally and he made my childhood with TOM.

11. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

Japanese - Jun Fukuyama and Kappei Yamaguchi
    English - Steve Blum, Johnny Yong Bosch, Crispin Freeman

12. 61 No. B

Brad Swaile .

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

People Whose Voices I Could Just About Pleasure Myself To
    In order from "Mild tingling in the loins" to "Actually I already have"
    • Patrick Seitz
    • Justin Cook
    • Troy Baker
    • Crispin Freeman
    • Travis Willingham
    • Jerry Jewell
    • Laura Bailey
    • Kari Wahlgren

14. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Todd Haberkorn
    Quinton Flynn
    Liam O' Brien
    Vic Micnogna
    Matthew Charles

15. Jin うごかないで

I'll be honest here. for english it would have to be Vic mignogna if I spelt that right hopefully. Next would have to be Death the kids voice actor; Todd Haberkorn.

For Japanese voice actors first would have to be Koki Uchiyama really. Because of the variety of voices he does for different series'