Who is your favourite character? Why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by timeless, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Is this limited to 2 yes?

Then Xigbar, he's a casual dead eye who can have a laugh but it is also a cold killer.

My favourite org member for sure, and in KH2 my favourite character.

2. Labrys King's Apprentice

Riku, because he does whatever it takes to protect/save Sora . In Kh3D Riku was like Sora's guardian Angle, he went through alot of sh*t for him. Kh3D is the main reason why I like riku

My second favorite character is Riku Replica. He would find a purpose to live.

3. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

I never liked Riku, but after 3DS, he was my favorite. I liked how he fought against the darkness in his heart, not only for himself, but for Sora too, and he saved Sora's life when he was naive and fell to the darkness.

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

My favorite would definitely be Roxas. No one seemed to care for him except for Axel but that's beside the point. He forgot everything, his life was ruined, no one would really care if he if he sort of disappeared or not. In my head he should've been thinking SORA SORA SORA WHY IS IT ALWAYS SORA NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT ME. I feel bad for Roxas that's why he's my favorite.

5. 61 No. B

1sora
    2demyx

6. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I have ALWAYS liked Riku. Since game one. He always came across to me as someone I could relate to. When I first started playing KH, I was in highschool and didn't have many friends. Riku ended up that way but he fought through the darkness and became the Epicness he is today. As Sora said, He always picks up the slack. He was the Reason Sora and Kairi weren't taken down when Seeker Ansem first revealed himself. He was the reason Sora was able to awaken after he was put to sleep to fix the mindrape he went through in CO. And now again, he is the reason Sora awakened from his dreams. And all the while he was similtaneously fighting the Darkness inside of him and turning it into a useable power under his control WITHOUT becoming corrupted by it. As to myself, I got better too, thanks to a certain girl(friend) I made through this game series.

7. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Roxas because all he wanted was to be himself but was always there for his friends

8. Foxeh Moogle Assistant

Alright, well, I love Axel-chan ♥
    Wow, there is so much about Axel that I adore. His personality is what makes me love him the most. Plus those Chakrams of his are freakin' awesome XD Oh! And did I mention he was hawt.

9. JasonHazAKeyblade Moogle Assistant

HAHA i agree man! :D

10. KHRocker8495 Destiny Islands Resident

Mine has got to be.... I personally really liked Axel for some reason. I just hate his fan base. Freaking teenage girls:confused:

11. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Gonna have to say Roxas here . . . I just liked him better than Sora and the others. He's more down to earth than Sora. He's not like the other nobodies. And I never cared for Riku, he's cool just . . . I dunno.

You might call him a Nobody, but he's somebody to me :D

12. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

Overall, Marly-chan. He is too kawaii. And Zexion's pretty kawIaii too.

Seriously though, Saix is a close third~

13. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Sora. if you guys think i'm being cliche since hes the main character than thats fine but, in BBS alone Xehanort pretty much ruined his life. all the villans have been pushing him around and saying hes worthless. that hed be nothing without the keyblade, and at the end of the day it didnt even choose him. if youve been analyzing the series as much as i have, you realize sora might as well be the universe, and the universe (Not wanting to be destroyed for a reason as stupid as "Curiosity") is out for PayBack:cool:

14. D3VIANT D3VAN Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel is my favorite, because he's made of all the things I like. His hair is red (my favorite color), he manipulates fire (my favorite element), he wields chakrams (my favorite weapon), and his personality is just so awesome!

15. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Riku is my favorite. He's gotten a lot of character development in the games. Some of the most actually.

16. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora, since I love it how cheerful he is most of the time.

17. Lucideffective Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas, his story has always caught me, with a strong character arc that has a really satisfying end. His section of KH2 was and still is my favourite part of the whole game.

18. Inu-kyubi Merlin's Housekeeper

Xion
    I don't know exactly why, but I've always liked her more than the others, although Lexaeus comes in a close second

19. Fellangel Bichael May

Same. It's just I felt really close to her rather than the other characters. I'm not as cheerful/optimistic like the other characters and on the other spectrum not very muhahahaevilwarlordomgroflcake bad person. I think she's more down on land and normal than the rest of the characters.

20. Sara Tea Drinker

I would have to say Riku, Axel or Ven. All three of them just have an appeal to me that just made me fall in love with them that has never gone away.