Who is your favourite character? Why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by timeless, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Especto Merlin's Housekeeper

Since this topic is in the Kingdom Hearts II Sub-Forum, I will limit my choices to just Kingdom Hearts II.

At the moment, my characters are Roxas, Naminé, King Mickey, and Donald.

My first impression of Roxas was that he was a "cooler" version of Sora, or at least a less "dorky" version. I like how Roxas yields two Keyblades and I liked his outfit. I agree with NumberXIII in that I wish Roxas' gameplay portion in Kingdom Hearts II was longer.

I still don't know why I like Naminé so much. It is probably because I really liked Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Her ability to manipulate memories is pretty neat, right?

Mickey is my favorite Disney character, so naturally it makes sense that King Mickey is one of my favorite characters. I really wanted to see more of King Mickey in Kingdom Hearts, so I got my wish in Kingdom Hearts II.

I like Donald simply because I like magic and Donald is the magician of the party. In addition, I find his battle cries amusing.

2. FallenHero15 Merlin's Housekeeper

For me, it would definitely be Riku. I can relate to him on so many levels, as far as personalities go. His friends have forgiven him for what he did, but it seems so hard for him to forgive himself. He really is a well thought-out, well-rounded character.

And I also have a soft side for Roxas, because...he is adorable. :3

3. FF Cloud 7 Destiny Islands Resident

My fav kh2 character would be Roxas, I would pick Cloud but i'll just go with a kh character. besides Roxas is a fun boss and he's a playable character

why is roxas my fav? uhhh..... just as i said before fun boss and a good playable character also i like Roxas's english voice and I like his personality

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Axel has been my favorite character since CoM, but I really like characters like Xion, Roxas, Ven, Aqua, and Terra as well.

5. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

I agree
    Jesse McCartneys voice is so great. It fits Roxas really well, couldn't imagine him with any other voice and as far as personality goes, roxas is really easy to relate to.

6. SuperToaster Merlin's Housekeeper

This is a very very very hard choice. Axel I guess for many reasons. First thing him killing Vexen with just a snap of his fingers. His quote on quote "deaths". The relationship with Roxas <3. "Got it memorized" - Axel

7. oldsnake223 Moogle Assistant

Roxas would have to be my favorite character.

8. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

This is too hard of a choice...I like them all! Lol

But I guess my favorites would have to be Axel ^.^, Roxas, Riku, and of course Sora.

9. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora probably. He always does his best for his friends and rarely gets down despite overwhelming odds. He's incredibly determined too.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

Wow, looking through the first couple of pages from this thread are really spammy, I'm surprised they weren't deleted. Of course, KHV and it's members have gotten more sophisticated.

Anyways, to the topic. Upon seeing the KH3D 8 Minute trailer, I think I am beginning to show favor in young Xehanort. I know not why, but seeing his face and his disposition really showed, and it's rather intriguing. I'd be curious to see how he fights with a keyblade.

11. LostMemory Destiny Islands Resident

Lea. *ninja scream* Because he's Lea... Or Axel. Or Xion. Or Xigbar. Or Demyx. Or Roxas. Or Ventus. Or Aqua. Or Terra. Oh, they're all awesome. XD

12. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Larxene. She's a total beyotch most of the time, but she kicks butt, and doesn't really listen to anyone else.

13. Two Become One Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas. 3 reasons:
    1. He can dual wield WITHOUT drive forms. take that, Sora!
    2.He has the perfect english voice AND japanese voice.
    3. he is just plain awesome.

14. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

Demyx! because his cute and adorable! and he always make me smile at the game :D

15. NYAN CAT =^_^= Destiny Islands Resident

​Jesse McCaurtney was the voice for Roxas.
    Thats probably why.

I think my personal favorite had to be Cloud or Squall/Leon.
    I know they are not originally KH characters,
    but are from FF.
    Still, in both KH and FF,
    Squall/Leon and Cloud are my two most favorited.

Hands down.
    =^_^=

16. Kurikara Moogle Assistant

For me, It's hard to choose seeing how all the character's from the series are pretty epic.
    But I guess I got to say.
    Cloud, Riku, Ventus, Roxas and Vanitas are my favorite.
    The reason being, they are hot. But it's their back stories and how they fight.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

My favorite character are as followed

Sora - I have a tendency to like the main character.
    Roxas - He's the coolest nobody next to Axel
    Riku - His resistance to darkness
    Ventus - His style changes
    Cloud - Him and Kingdom hearts got me interested in Final Fantasy.

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I believe I've posted in this thread before, but my tastes change quite often (or perhaps not).

Anyway, if I recall correctly, the last time I chose a favorite character, it was Terra, and I think I said it might have been because of his pants. I still admit that I like his hakama, but the rest of his clothing has grown on me as well (lol).

In any case, if I had to pick a new favorite character right now, I'd probably say Naminé. It might be because of the influence of all the amazing GMVs for Kingdom Hearts that I've been watching on YouTube recently, but there's something about her that's really great. It almost feels like she has a hand in everything, that she's a part of everything that happens in the Kingdom Hearts universe, even though that might not be so. She seems very calm and collected, and is also patient and sweet-tempered. Plus her power to manipulate the memories of Sora and the ones closest to him is very cool, and it's awesome that she doesn't abuse that. It was also pretty cool that she was a bit of a rebel towards the Castle Oblivion crew when she found out that simply following them blindly caused damage for others.

Even though she's a Nobody, I think she defies the 'species' by having some sort of emotional capacity.

19. LunarSchemer Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora is definitely my favorite. He's just the kind of character you look at and go: "Man, I wish I was more like him."

20. Lite The Future

I've taken a bit of a liking to Riku after playing KH3D. Mainly because he tries so hard to rid himself of the darkness in his heart, yet he always finds himself battling against it again. I like a case of inner turmoil in characters, it just makes them all the more interesting to me.