Who is your favourite character? Why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by timeless, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hmm, most likely Protagonist wise it would be Riku, Ven, or Aqua. Antagonist would be Marluxia for sure

2. Spike H E R O

Axel because he has a sarcastic sense of humor and his not-so-serious attitude lightens the mood when everyone else is getting all mopey and serious. I hate melodrama in my games. >_>

I also liked how he didn't lose his sense of humor as he was dying. Kind of how I'd like my own life to end: with a good one-liner

3. axel. Merlin's Housekeeper

i like sora because he was the 1 who always kept strong and i would have picked riku but he gave his heart to the darkness

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

Well, personally I always favored Roxas in the fact that he had a pretty tragic story. I mean, from being told right off the bat you weren't meant to exist, then being manipulated and having to watch your friends die, then having your memories erased and a whole new session of torment...Roxas had it hard, and I always found those types of characters interesting. ;~;

/sap

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

I've always liked Donald.

He's just an all-around fun character, and what really makes me laugh is his voice.

I mean, who doesn't find his voice funny?

6. Llave Superless Moderator

My favorite character would have to be Roxas.

I like how his clothes look, very well done, and a cool/casual feel to them. Also his friendships make him a good character socially, and we can tell he really just wants to hang out with his friends.

I was bummed out when i found out that you couldn't play as him anymore after the 6 days of summer vacation. But i was glad to know he was still alive in Sora's heart.

7. Jin うごかないで

Ventus.

Because he went around making friends and trying to find his friends at the same time. Plus ,
    i found it so sad when he was put to sleep at the end
    , the way he wields his keyblade too is unique , reverse grip , i love how if you stand idle in a battle are he begins spinning his keyblade in his hand , plus the fact that he stood strong when
    He had to fight vanitas

8. Kayate King's Apprentice

Ventus all the way.
    Like the post before me, Ventus was travelling across the universe; making friends, while searching for a friend. His strong determination and will are a key reason why he's my favorite.
    Also,
    that he sleeps unconsciously at the top of Castle Oblivion, what a plot twist that was...

9. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

This! Roxas is so Kawaii! I love his character and i often debate with my brothers because they totally think he sucks but i just love him!

10. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Aqua All the way for a girl character. I love her move sets and the way she says her aero spell in Japanese. Also because a lot of her combo's that I love to see be done is in the air.

Roxas for a guy character because he's raw dual wield keyblades. And love his move set for the two keyblades also. And when you use ARM to play as him even after his part of the story is done. I love attack sounds when he does Trinity Limit by himself.(Sounds weird, but hey that's just me.)

11. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora, because he actually gets **** done, unlike anyone else in the series.

12. Jubiliana Merlin's Housekeeper

I love Terra, Aqua and Ven. All three of them are probably my favorite characters. Why? Terra because of his character and storyline.
    It's really heartbreaking seeing his attempts to change himself and how in the end, he failed in putting things right. I felt sorry for him.
    Aqua because she is great leading character. A strong, female hero. Acting like a big sister, kind but also strong.
    And her sacrifice at the end of the game was sad too.
    Ven because of his optimism and how he is still naive at the beginning of the game. I like him more than Roxas because of that. I understand Roxas has his reasons to act like a zombie or like an angry avenger and I also felt sorry for him, but I don't really like characters like that, so I put Ven higher on my fav-list.

What's more I like Zexion and Marluxia. The first one for his appearance in Reverse/Rebirth and his smart, ironic responses. I won't mind finding out why he turn against Ansem and when he started to talk in the first place xD. Marluxia... Can't say really why. I just like him and that's all. Also as I used to hate Saix and I didn't like Axel, I change a bit my mind after reading Novels. Especially Axel's seven days. With shows a different perspective on the story. Novels are great because of that. There is many thing told from a different point of view in Days - not only Axel's but Saix and the others too. Oh I also don’t mind Xion. She was nice character.

13. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

My favorite character is definitely Aqua; She's had to put up with a lot as a Keyblade Master and through it all, she's still calm and kindhearted.

I also like Vanitas because he's just awesome. =P

14. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Roxas, because he's always trying to find answers

My favorite is Roxas because he has amazing moves and he's always there for his friends.

Roxas because he was trying to find out who he is but wasn't able to

15. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

Riku.
    Because:
    - Even though he messed up at first, he sacrificed himself to save his friends in the end.
    - Of his seemingly crush on Kairi. And that if it is, it's unrequited ;;
    - Of his looks, charisma, strength and attitude. 8D

16. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Axel because
    His fire moves are awesome
    He seems to be the most... friendly in a way kind of Nobody
    He's hot
    Did I mention fire?!?

17. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Well......
    Its hard for me to choose a favorite. I guess... Leon and Cloud. Of course, if we are referring to the original, non-copied-from-final-fantasy characters, it would have to be Roxas, because he is exactly the kind of guy I would go for. Also hes badass in a cute, quiet way. I dunno, hes just my favorite.

18. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Quite the question indeed...I'd have to say Axel, primarily for his personality.

19. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

Personally i'd go with Cloud, even though he is a FF character, he's soo badass, wish he was in the game a bit more

20. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Cloud is soooooooooo awesome! I love how mellow he is and he's still a badass. Same with Leon/Squall.