Who is your favourite character? Why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by timeless, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Luxord - I love his britishness and how he redicts everything to gambling ^^ And I hope his somebody will appear in future installments ^^

2. HawkeyedOne Merlin's Housekeeper

Imma go ahead and say my favorite character is Axel really. I like Riku and Terra a lot too, but there's something about Axel and his personality that's just awesome. He's kind of a cocky loser, but at the same time he can be a good friend and that's what he's all about. I feel kind of sorry for what's going on with him in Days, with his old-time best friend manipulating him like that. Sadface.

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Mine would be Roxas becuase of cute puppy dog eyes T^T If I could pick a second favourite I think it would be Namine just cus she's awesome.

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Gotta say Axel and Roxas are my favorite characters. LOVE everything about these two, their weapons, personality and of course their looks:D

5. Jin うごかないで

Ventus: Because , he's been through so much and he didn't deserve any of it : being forced to fight , being used , heart being fractured and after all of the events that had happened he was put to sleep he's a strong character and the way he holds the keyblade is awsome

6. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

Either Axel or Sora. I just like how they are in the game. No big reason why they're my favorites.

7. Heart_of_Riku Moogle Assistant

Riku is clearly a favourite because of his awesomeness. No matter how many times he gets knocked down he always gets back up, he's loyal to his friends & although he doesn't know it himself he is loyal to himself. Plus The Way To Dawn is one of the best Keyblades both design wise & strength wise.

My 2nd favourite is Roxas just because he has a hidden cockiness within his speech & has immense power.

8. KupoKairi Merlin's Housekeeper

Totally agree, those two are the sweetest couple. They talk and think the same, have the same giggle, both like and hate the same things. It just fits! ^^

Favourites...umm....don't really have one, I love them all!
    I Love:
    Riku
    Axel
    Roxas
    Kairi
    Xion
    Aqua
    Zexion
    Demyx
    Namine
    Sora
    Cloud
    Damn they're all so awesome...

9. FazzyGrl21 Moogle Assistant

Last Safe Haven.. Rivendell ;) (haha I wish...)
    Hmm, well there are many characters I like, but my number one favorite has gotta be Sora. I just love the happy-go-lucky characters who are always goofing off and having fun. Plus, he's just a normal kid who gets thrown into this awesome adventure and with the help of Donald and Goofy, is able to keep a happy face on at all times. Not to mention his English voice actor is Haley Joel Osment! Gosh, I love that guy...
    After him, well..
    Favorite female: Aqua. Hands down. She tied with Sora for my favorite character. Her love for her friends and the sacrifices she makes is just heart breaking. Plus, she's the first KH girl that FIGHTS! and she's got blue hair. That's awesome.
    Favorite FF character: Leon (Squall). He's just cool. :D
    Favorite Nobody: Luxord. Gotta love the goatee!!! And he's BRITISH! :D
    Favorite Disney character(s): Donald and Goofy. I just adore them. :D

10. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

axel
    mostly becuz of his kick-ass atitude and his "got it memorized"

11. ▪Jay▪ Banned

Demyx. He plays a flipping guitar so that automatically makes him my favourite xD

12. MarlyLuvsGir11 Merlin's Housekeeper

Minnesota, where all the cool kids are at :3
    Axel for his catch phrase, "Got it memorized?", Demyx has an awesome guitar and Leon has an amazing weapon. :3

13. zexionalltheway Moogle Assistant

Zexion. Although he did not really appear much, I can tell he is strong. After all, illusions are hard to overcome (not many people can). Also he uses his wits not to fight. He is smart and that is why he is my favourite character in the kingdom hearts series :)

14. The Mender Traverse Town Homebody

my fave person is ether unkown from the end of birth by sleep i love the hole silent killer thing or riku because he proves just because you are dark u don't have to be evil and the power of darkness will rule the world when the light gose out

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Let's see, if I had to choose a favorite character, I'd probably go with... Terra. I like his pants. I don't know if I've said that before. >_>

16. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

(KH1) Sora. What's this? I don't have a keyblade anymore? Guess I'll just have to fight the forces of darkness with my wooden sword!

17. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    I have 3

I love Aqua because she can kick your ass so badly. And can look vry fine while doing it to.

Roxas because of his ability to DW keyblades. And he's just cool when he has his DW.

Sora cause he's just that guy that's it. You just can't beat that guy its not real I'm sorry.

18. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

axel he would do anything for his friends - got it memorized?

19. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Sora because his name means sky. Axel because when I played COM (my first kh game) he was so cool and was even like "you beat me but I'm still not dead" when you fight him the 2nd time. Also Lexaeus because he has POWER! When you fight him in COM one of the attacks is hitting the ground which cause the entire field to tilt. I was like *jawdrop*. To bad he's not really important to much of the game.

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm going to have to say Zexion and Marluxia now. Just because Marluxia is very manly even with his eccentric power over nature, he is quite the villain as well. I do love his english voice as well, his whole character amuses me. I've just always liked Zexion, and Ienzo- because he's cute. Probably because I always liked the power of Illusion and plus I found parts of him I could relate to.