Anime Who is your favorite character in Fairy Tail?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by ReverofEnola, Oct 6, 2013.

1. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Like the thread title states and if you do have one what is it about that character you like?
    For me it is Laxus Dreyar :D:

[​IMG]

Because of his character development and being one of the strongest in the guild.

2. Jin うごかないで

For a most part the only character i've really liked in FT would have been Gray full buster. though I don't keep up with the series anymore :C

3. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Awww that's awesome Gray is also one of my favorites and I encourage you to get back on the series. I mean the most recent arc in the manga centers more about Gray. Plus, the anime is coming back on in April :)

4. Jin うごかないで

Also romeo. Romeo's really cool too I like him in time skip and his blue fire.

5. Daenerys Targaryen ok

If you couldn't already tell, I'm kind of obsessed with Natsu.
    But aw Laxus... I feel like he gets a bad rap most of the time. I agree with you that he is actually a really awesome character.

6. Spike H E R O

Is "all the girls" an answer? Because, really, all the girls.

Though I do have a particularly soft spot for Cana.

7. Antidote Façade

I'm pretty new to Fairy Tail, but I'd say Juvia because she is adorb and I love water as an element so yeyah. I need to get more into it but I'm just not a manga reader any more these days.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Gray Fullbuster might be the best character ever created. He's like a recovering ecstasy junkie. The way he just starts losing articles of clothing offscreen during totally serious moments, Jesus. Jesus. There should be a character like him in every show.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  9. Ghost King's Apprentice

I really like Gajeel and Bisca. Gajeel mostly because his power is awesome. And Bisca because her gun requip power is amazing and I like her backstory the recenlty showed in some chapters in the manga. But in terms of personality I would choose this guy:

[​IMG]

How do you not like this guy? I mean he's just crazy an he lost the S- Class battle on purpose just so Lucy and Cana could pass.
    So I guess my favorite characters would be Bickslow and Cana,

10. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I really like Natsu and Jellal those guys are tough

11. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

What makes Cana stand out for you?

12. Spike H E R O

For the most part, I like that although she has so many insecurities hanging over her head she's no push-over.

13. Mysty Unknown

I haven't necessarily finished Fairy Tail part 1 yet (like 20 episodes away) but thus far I can give a list of who I do like in what category.

Most attractive: Levy
    Most badass: Gray
    Overall favorite: Mystogan/ Jellal. (counting both the Edolas and Eathland person)

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

My favorites would have to be Gray, man controls and and wears a Rave stone, and Jellal

15. Glen Returned from the dead

I absolutely love the character of Grey, he takes badass to a new level. Natsu is my favourite character though, partially due to the musical themes he has but honestly his personality is just extremely entertaining for me to watch, and is part of what keeps me coming back anticipating more episodes :D

16. Aelin Best Waifu

My favourite character of what I have seen so far is Lisanna. I mean she isn't really around but every time someone talks about her or it shows a flashback I absolutely adore her. She is sweet, and kind, and cute. She was clearly loved by everyone in fairytail, especially Natsu. I wish we got to see more of her. Then again I am only on episode 87 so I have a bit to go still.

17. 61 No. B

Mirajane.
    It's been a few years since I read Fairy Tail so I don't remember much, but having just restarted, Mirajane is one of the few (if not the only) characters that I consistently enjoy every panel she's in and cannot wait for her next appearance. And her magic looks so cool. Can't wait till I get to that point again.