Who is Sora with? Riku?Kairi?Namine?Roxas?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Jul 1, 2009.

1. riku2211 Traverse Town Homebody

wow, sora/roxas? are you on crack? xD seriosuly roxas and sora practically never even met, i mean they did meet but for like 5 seconds, and plus roxas is his nobody xD. sora/riku, no.he seems prety gay in that scene in TWTNW but, no. and if u ARE a fanfiction author, please, PLEASE dont even try to do something with sora/riku >.< sora/namine would have been if he had chosen to keep his screwed up memories, but he doesnt even KNOW namine anymore. sora/kairi is the only one. i mean, thats what it was meant to be in the game, and thats the only one anyone would believe seriously.

2. Kannira the wolf Traverse Town Homebody

He is not with anyone. He HAS, however, shown many hints of having a romantic interest in Kairi. Correct me if I am wrong.

But in my honest opinion, I support Sora/Riku. It's an ok couple, even though I support Sora/Kairi more.

3. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

I honestly think that either way sora has some body when you look at it....O_O

4. Misty gimme kiss

Because to do 2/3 of those you would have to develop X-ray vision.

Also, I find the underwear thing pretty funny, ahah. I can never get it to work, though.

But on the topic of this thread, it's really clear Sora has feelings for Kairi. It's such a cliche. The hero is in love with the princess, blah blah blah.

5. Amandy-Chan Merlin's Housekeeper

I was the first person to post the "Kairi's Panties" thing on YouTube. I was on the phone with a friend who was using the camera angle to look up Riku's vest, and then she was like "Hm... I wonder if you could look up Kairi's skirt. I'm gonna go check!"

And it was a joke because she was on the other side of the world at the time and it was like a quest and stuff, and she had expected it would be all heavily shaded or she'd have shorts underneath or something. Then she started laughing uncontrollably and said you could see her panties, and I didn't believe her, so I went to check, and sure enough... Kairi's panties.

I checked YT to see if there was anything up and there was nothing, so my friend was like "Record it and put it on YouTube!" So... I did...

Anyway, I wish Sora would end up with Namine, but alas, I'm sure he's going to end up with Kairi... but... since Namine faded into Kairi, then technicaclly... >:D

6. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

hay! I saw ur video on youtube!!!! My perverted guy friend was telling me about it and i [COLOR="Cyan"]was [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]like [COLOR="Purple"]"[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Wow [COLOR="Gray"]Christain......[COLOR="Yellow"]are [COLOR="Orange"]you [COLOR="Red"]rele [COLOR="SandyBrown"]a [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]perv[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]?[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]" [COLOR="Yellow"]he was like maybe but every guy is a fan girl when it comes to kairi! lol nice 2 meet u[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

7. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

isn't it time consuming with all those colours? and also...is this that video with ALL the possibubble angles? if so then you can totally tell who kairi loves

8. Misty gimme kiss

Yeah, it definitely shocked me when I learned that there was an actual design on the underwear, haha.

I liked the whole implied Sora/Namine thing in Chain of Memories, but that really just goes to show that Sora cares for Kairi: Namine is, after all, pretty much Kairi. The only reason he was so passionate about protecting Namine was because she had basically shoved herself into Kairi's parts of Sora's childhood.

9. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Sora/Riku is ******ed. Their friends, you can't just slap a gay label on close friends. Plus its Disney, Mickey Mouse doesn't approve.

SoraxKairi forever.

10. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

On twilight beach , listning to the waves
    First he's not gay so rikubis a no. How can u bee with yourself so roxas is a no. He has no clue who namine is so a no for her too. Kiari being the girl who he got a lucky charm from was on his knees beging to find out where she is , having fantasies about her. Kiari is the only logical choice for this question.

11. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    why do conversations always brake out over this? Like with Marluxia being gay so he has pink hair GET OVER IT! and why would a game aimed at young children have a Bisextual charecter isn't there a rule against that sort of thing?

12. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Sora's with... nobody. There's no romance in Kingdom Hearts except for with the canon Disney characters and maybe Zack because he's an idiot and it was a reference to his game. Mr Nomura said so.

Yeah, not even Kairi. They're just friends - friends with unresolved romantic tension, but friends. So... Sora's... either not interested in any of his immediate friends anyway, or he's completely asexual.

I don't think he even knows what '-sexual' or any of its derivative terms mean, him being the innocent doofus that he is. And I mean that in the most adorable way possible.

(My friend, if he ends up with Roxas, and God knows that's sorta possible if he returns Ven's heart and wakes him up successfully, I will officially die from laughter. My official stance is, if actual romance has to be there, SoraXKairiXRiku, all roles equal.)

13. lolliluvsgummi Merlin's Housekeeper

who really noes? i think it will be revealed in kh 3 or they'll all just be friends. just wait and see what happens cuz u never know...........

14. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Or maybe he could fall for some other girl? -thinks hard about this- nahh i say its sora and kairi.....they'd be perfect for each other!

15. February Destiny Islands Resident

Mickey Mouse also doesn't approve of murder and killings, did somebody forget to tell Axel ?:rockdover:

It could be Riku and Sora, but some things in the game push that theory away and make it impossible for it to happen, like Kairi is Sora's strongest memory in chain of memories and Days. If Sora had strong feelings for Riku, Riku would be Sora's strongest memory.

16. Stardust Chaser

A lot of the replies I'm seeing here have no evidence to back them up whatsoever, or at least, none I've found strong enough to make me think, "Yeah, that obviously is the canon pairing."
    I think the main reason for that isn't us ourselves, but Kingdom Hearts. Everything about relationships in this series is ambiguous; avoided so as to provide the fans with something to chew on. A lot of you cite examples like "Sora's vision of Kairi doing this," "Sora crying when he finds Riku here," etc. etc. ... But because both sides are presented so prominently, nothing canon can possibly come out of it.
    To demonstrate my point, I'll just go ahead and contradict myself over and over here below.
    By the way, I'm a supporter of SoraxKairi and I dislike SoraxRiku, so keep that in mind as you read:

Romantic relationships often start with friendships, so I don't think that's really a valid point to bring up. People can and will slap a gay label on them, because there's nothing concrete or official on either pairing -- just bits and pieces of evidence. The fact that many of the characters in the Kingdom Hearts universe -- ESPECIALLY Sora -- are flat stereotypes doesn't help.

Okay, well if it's supposedly proven by just one bit of evidence, then how about I counter it? What about when Sora found Riku after searching for him obsessively for a year? Not only did he ditch Kairi on their little island, he collapsed on his knees, holding Riku's hands and sobbing.

Oh okay, so Spongebob and Patrick, whose sexuality has never been proven in the show's canon universe, are definitely gay, but there's no way Sora could be?

...Again, nothing saying he is or isn't gay. Do I really think he is? No, especially since the character itself is owned by Disney, but hell. Who knows?
    As for the bit about Kairi, as I stated above, by that logic him following Riku around and falling on his knees sobbing when he found him makes Riku just as 'logical'. Not to mention when he seemed perfectly content to stay with him in the realm of darkness and keep Kairi waiting...

...Which is actually a really significant point to bring up. Kingdom Hearts panders to cliche upon cliche: Light vs. Dark (and not even figuratively), heroes fighting huge dragons to save princesses, the 'heart' being represented not as a muscle but as part of one's being... It's all stuff we've seen before, and so if it were to continue on that path, then Hero + Princess = Happily Ever After would only be the next logical conclusion, if you ask me.

No, there isn't, or at least not one I'm aware of. Plenty of videogames rated T or below have 'gay' characters, or if not explicitly stated to be so, then appear to be (and I can place Sora in the same boat since his sexual orientation is just as ambiguous at this point). A few examples off the top of my head, Bully (which Jack Thompson tried attacking for part of the gameplay to allow your character, a male, to kiss another male -- if this information is incorrect, please let me know as I've never played Bully) and .hack//G.U., which had a character named Endrance who had an obvious crush on the main lead Haseo throughout the series and, at the end, you could marry him if you wanted to. And in any case, haven't you heard of getting crap past the radar? =P

I've heard this too, but tbh I really don't trust it at all. I've never found the source of this and something about it is really, really fishy. Kairi has an important role in the story (even if it's not a particularly active one), and if she was created just because Disney said no to gay pairings, I'd think Nomura would make it a point to get as much subliminal Sora/Riku scenes in and as few with Kairi as possible. But from the evidence I've seen listed, that doesn't appear to be the case.

...See, I seem to be going in circles with every point I bring up. =/

As a fan, I'd prefer SoraKairi or even that they all just stayed friends without worrying about romance, but all the different hints Square keeps dropping are making my head spin.

17. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Don't worry about that last one. There were rumours about Axel actually being an ex-boyfriend in the Japanese version of KHII some time ago, or being intended to have been. Even as a new Akuroku shipper (well, of the starboarding variety), there's a huge NAH! drifting from my direction. XD

18. Ksemanr Merlin's Housekeeper

It has always seemed to me as the only feelings anyone had for each other outside friendship was Sora and Kairi's feelings for each other. And that's the only pairing even hinted at in the games. Everything else is just yaoi fangirls reading things as hints to gay relationships, when there's no such hint there. Also, I am 100% positive all these "I heard Nomura intended Sora and Riku to be together" bull is just that, bull. Some yaoi fangirl spouted it, and yaoi fangirls ate it up without any proof what-so-ever. If it were true, we would have the interviews stating that's what he intended, as we have the interviews he originally had the idea for Sora's weapon to be a chainsaw like weapon, and the interview stating Marluxia wasoriginally meant to be a female. Anyone who will believe these claims that Nomura intended Sora/Riku/Roxas/Axel/whoever to be gay is ******ed for believing something as outrageous as that without proof to back it up.

To answer the question though: His hand. He's not actually with Kairi, as he's too much of a pussy to admti his feelings, so he's stuck to fapping.

19. twilight blazing roxas Moogle Assistant

obviously sora is with kairi it's been hinted for the get-go when riku tosses sora the paopu fruit
    riku is a brother to sora and there is no romance there
    namine is impossible because she is inside kairi so therefore sora would have to like kairi to like namine
    the same goes for roxas in a self-explanitory way

20. mckenzie-mudkip Moogle Assistant

Personally, I belive Riku/Sora/Kairi-Namine

RikuxSora
    SoraxKairi/Namine
    RikuxKairi

Something for everyone. : )

Same with Axel/Roxas/Namine-Kairi

AxelxRoxas
    Roxasx/Namine/Kairi

Disagree all you want, but there's a million things that support the triangle. : )

The beach scene in the opening of KH2 where they are laying in the sand, Sora in the middle, and they all are holding hands.
    The reunion where they all are holding hands again, in a triangle.

More but you can only put so much in a post.
    I'd get into Axel/Roxas/Namine-Kairi but that's a different topic.

Did Sora ever even forget Riku in KH:COM?

I do agree though, I love SoKai, very much canon, and it was very sweet that Sora remembered her.