Who is rikus true love pairing

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by fangirl_101, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenor Merlin's Housekeeper

riku doesn't belong with any1

2. Shuhbooty moon child

i think riku and sora

3. MMisha Merlin's Housekeeper

I dunno
    Riku is better off alone right now
    He's too angsty for a girlfriend ahaha.
    D:

4. RanChan Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora. :P Can't see with anyone else, really.

5. FUZZY SWEATER Hollow Bastion Committee

personely
    i think riku and selphie
    i think she has a crush on him

6. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Can we PLEASE, like, actually go into who Riku has even INTERACTED with for once?? Yuffie?? Rikku?? Uh-uh... And yaoi... I'm not bashing yaoi, I'm not much of a fan, :P but I'm pro-yaoi, but dragging characters with no inclination for it into the yaoi craze is annoying... Assuming Riku is 100% heterosexual, Riku has interacted with the following females in the series, one way or another:

Kairi (for some time, on Destiny Islands, and she reaffirms their closeness when she finds out the "Black Robed Man" is Riku)

Maleficent (for a while, with a sheltering thing going on for a little bit, until Riku notices what a suspicious character she was, and he resented having to see her reminescent manifestation at Castle Oblivion)

Jasmine (for a VERY short time, as a chore for Maleficent, in hopes of helping Kairi, just as he did for Sora in KH2 w/ DiZ, who knows if he was responsible for the other princesses's disappearances)

Ursula (ok, I guess he met her during Maleficent's weirdo cult meetings... dunno about any interaction between the two.. but he did see her again as a manifestation of his memories at Castle Oblivion..)

Namine' (for a little while, during his cooperation with DiZ, just as he said, he didn't agree with how or why DiZ was doing what he was doing, as long as it would help his friend; Sora. We don't really see any sympathy from Riku towards Namine', but can't be sure he enjoyed being rough with the two Nobodies...)

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Gawd...I can't pick weather it should be SoraXRiku or SoraXKairi. Otherwise, he should be with...Xehanort's Heartless?? O.O; My mind is a scary place, sometimes....

Seriously, I think he should be with someone new....*shruggs*

8. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah... Ok, I could see that much better... A newly introduced girl character (I wouldn't even care if she was Disney, as long as she's a bishy by Disney princess standards)

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

A quiet, kind girl...that kicks *** when her friends are in danger. That's what I say, anyways..She could weild a staff or something...

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    First of all we haven't met Riku's love yet.

Namine and Roxas have a relationship going and do not ruin it !! OR PAY !!!

Kairi and Sora's destinies are tied together , they were made for each other.

And the FF peoples are only sub characters , they aren't in the main roles.

11. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Namine.

Or Roxas.

Seriously, they took out some scenes in deep dive. :p

12. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah.... (Well, ya can't entirely count out the Disney or Final Fantasy characters... although I do doubt the FF characters will be providing much in terms of love interest for non-FF characters...)

13. Akino King's Apprentice

Riku is better off with some girl were gonna see or alone. The poor guy seems he needs a love interest, or not. Either way, I'm fine seeing him without one. And no, RikuxSora will never happen in the next game. (I like yaoi, really, but just no.)

Even if it will be a new female character, she better be playable and fight alongside Sora and co.

Or just Riku in all his lonesome. 8D

14. Askilfeasd Destiny Islands Resident

I think Pete is Riku's partner, I mean come on, it makes a lot of sense.

15. Dawn King's Apprentice

Riku as a lone-wolf attracts my attention. Though I could see him with Kairi, why else would he surrender himself to darkness to bring his friend's heart back? For some reason, I could see him with Namine since they understand each other in Castle Oblivion. Still I like him as a loner.

16. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

yes! I perfectly agree with that. Riku the Lonewolf!

17. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

I agree. The "would-be new girl" should be able to fight (and fight good), and be able to fight alongside Sora.

And I wouldn't mind Kairi being able to fight, too. That way, there can be a part in the game when they split up into 2 parties (Sora, Kairi, and Donald; and Riku, "new girl", and Goofy).
    Woudn't that be cool?

But if there isn't a "new girl", I'd settle for "lone-wolf" Riku.

18. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I don't know O.O
    Maybe Rikku or Selphie.
    Or not.
    I actually have no clue xD

We will just have to see, can't wait x3

19. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

OK this is crack. but I think Riku and Alice would make a cute couple. My reasons are these: Since Alice is the same hight as Kairi, I would assume that she is close to Riku's age, maybe 2 years younger. Plus she seams to be the only female in kh with out a pairing too. It is possible that Riku is the one who kidnapped her from Wonderland so they probably met. They have a common interest in other worlds. I think at first Riku would be annoyed by her and she would think he's rude, but than they would grow on each other. Alice would think of Riku as a knight of the round table. Riku would find that Alice's curios comments are cute. I am working on some fanfic on this right now.

P.S. I hate yaoi! I think it is gross.:p

20. KeyBladePrideAMV Destiny Islands Resident

Riku & Sora.

They love each other.

Not in a homo way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.