Who is rikus true love pairing

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by fangirl_101, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamarai Moogle Assistant

jfkotgfk

I would think he'd care more for Riku because they've known each other their entire life while Kairi came in when they were like 7-8 years old. I think it's also because like what other people have said that Riku has been in the realm of darkness. I would lastly like to say that assuming Sora and Riku are gay is just completely wrong. Society is changing everything, read the lyrics by Simple Plan for the song "Crazy" I completely agree with their opinion.

2. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Everyone knows its Sora. and It'll forever be Sora. Sora x Riku are meant to be.

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I disagree cause that's like saying Cloud and Leon will be together, I mean, ew.

I don't think it'll be Sora, seriously, Disney/Square-Enix wouldn't put a Yaoi pairing in KH, I reckon. Then again, they have been known to do anythng so...

4. Slyzer Traverse Town Homebody

Weird.

I have a very close friend which I care about too, if something happened and we met eachother again, I would be crying too. But does that make me gay? No it doesn't....

5. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Exactly, my point but we are going off-topic, Slyzer :P

I just don't understand the craze of the Yaoi fans between Riku and Sora.

6. XTheXCloakedXSchemerX Merlin's Housekeeper

Personally, I hate the idea that Sora and Riku are yaoi, IMO.

I think him and Kairi /would/ be cute.

But as many other people said, He seems more like a loner.

7. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Agreed. Riku is right now more of a loner. The chances of him pairing up with Yuffie is quite low in my point of view.

8. Rikureplica Merlin's Housekeeper

i say its going to be namine but roxas likes namine oh idk

9. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

yup its with Sora <333 YAY!! for Sora x Riku xDD

10. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Destiny island with my friends Sora and Riku.
    really, i'm not sure. he never seemed to have a match.

11. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

He don't really belong with someone, maybe he will meet her (or him) in KH3, but personally he doesn't go with anyone.

12. Fallen-Serenity Merlin's Housekeeper

I think he should go with Sora, I will admit i am slightly crazy bout that couple the only Yaoi that i like, its just too cute.

Also Kairi got a hug and Riku got the whole on your kness crying, he didnt cry even in the first one when he knew her heart had been taken ok so he killed himself for her but Riku made it possible cos he was giving up on his chance with Sora and was letting them be. But Sora kept looking for him.

- Might have one slightly off on that lol

13. Vimyx Moogle Assistant

With the whole SoraxRiku thing is just strange, no offence but I don't think Riku has a love match.

14. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

I think Riku should turn gay and hook up with Sora they would make a cute couple :D Sorry letting out my hot ideas lol

15. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

I used to think Kairi, but she's obviously out of the question. Geez woman- Riku's the real deal! He's got the height...the build…
    Oh well...poor loner.

On the other hand, I can understand why ppl would encourage SoraXRiku - I mean, nobody would argue that there's a strong connection of friendship there, but I prefer the "just friends" theory.
    Riku is so accustomed to being on his own that I personally think it would be adorable to introduce a girl in the game that drove him crazy and that he'd probably try to impress with his dark "skills".

16. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

yeah, maybe a new girl character from square enix may come.

17. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

I think...

Riku should be with Rikku:D .

18. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i just noticed this post *stupid short attention span*......there are two possibilities that may happened to kh3

1. riku is still a loner
    2. riku will find his match and he'll end up fighting this girl and suddenly fall in love with her

19. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

Meh

Meh...Now I think he shouldn't have a gf. Or a bf! Ewwww! I dont think Sora LOVES Riku! EW!:mad:

20. Namiku Moogle Assistant

Namine!!! Riku and Namine suit each other sooo well. Riku and Namine have the same kind of Darkness and Light in their hearts...plus they look so cute together! :D

Namiku

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.