Who is Better Sora or Roxas!!

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Kh_Queen, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I like Roxas more just because he is the Organization.But I like Sora too.:cool:

2. kratos Traverse Town Homebody

i like Roxas best.

3. Darksora59 Merlin's Housekeeper

sora and roxas

Lol id go with sora because in kh2 he like weak but like when you fight xenmas in kh2 sora like very powerful so id pick sora.

4. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas hands down.....he is way more matured than Sora (which is strange since they are the same age)

5. Reiyyan Moogle Assistant

Well i like sora and roxas the same amount, but i feel sorry for roxas coz well hes a nobody.

6. AZNFAMBAM42793 Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas and Sora both hav their ups and downs

Roxas is mature, 2 keyblades, and is a good fighter

Sora is a little immature at some points, (but hey who doesnt want to hav laughs at some points) he can control 2 keyblades in a form (Valor, Master, Final), and hes also a good fighter

im not disliking any of them, but i think they are both equal if ya give em 2 keyblades each, and take away any potions, elixirs, and magic, i think they wuld end up in a draw

7. Rax Traverse Town Homebody

ROXAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!All u who think they'r both equal? They cant b. they may b part of the same person but they r nothing alike. Sora is funnier at times but i gotta say, (sorry all u Sora fans) his voice annoys me.

8. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Theyre kinda two halves of a whole, so I couldnt pick D:

9. Daydreamer

I ♥ Sora best. He is a good hearted person and is he is a dedicated when starting his quests and willing to sacrifice himself for the ones he loves. The only reason I think someone would like Roxas is cause they feel sorry for him. ='(

10. Lioneh Moogle Assistant

Roxas. Hands down.

Former Sora fangirl or not, I find it extremely difficult to comprehend WHY he had to kill the entire Organization, give or take a few who were taken out by Riku. In my opinion, he's a jerk, or at least acts like one at times. I have reason to say this, too. Absolutely no remorse after watching any of the Organization fade, especially Demyx. I'll quote -

'Anyone from the Organization who'd like to be next?' - Sora

You assume I'd think like that because I'm a Demyx fangirl, after all. But my heart aches when I see that scene and what he says. All they he and the rest of the Organization wanted was hearts.

ON THE OTHER HAND ~ ....however, Sora is generally a really nice guy. The Organization was only out to use him, sure. All he wanted was to find his friends and get home a live like a normal teenage boy would.

</rantyrant>
    -coughs- Don't mind my rant. If it offends, Imma sorry D: Sometimes I gotta vent my feelings xD Uhh...back to the point. Roxas > Sora (:

11. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

sora got on my nerves in kh2.

so did roxas.

but.
    um.
    i guess sora.
    'cause roxas suxxorz.

12. kaiserdrake Guest

I think they're pretty much the same.I like Sora better though.I don't know why,but i find him much cooler!

13. Shuhbooty moon child

I like both but It's hard to pick so I'll say Sora

14. Luka Deafening silence

Roxas
    He is cooler and so emotional
    and he has two keyblades

15. Well, think about where he got the information from: Yensid. He said to Sora that these beings don't have hearts, and can't feel. And if they show they do, is only a ruse. And warned him.

I don't think Sora really understood that they were more than that, because unlike us, he's not the audience to keep it in mind. Why wouldn't he listen to the great wizard guy who trained King Mickey?

Think of it from his POV.

You can't feel sorry for a villain if they happen to keep causing problems, no matter what personality, and let's just say, Sora so far in KH2, hasn't had pleasant interactions with any of the Org. They don't give him reasons to sympathize. They are either wreaking havoc in the wrolds, or trying to hurt him. Which just makes it even more obvious to him that they are what Yensid said they are.

He didn't even heard of their plans until Radiant Garden, and even then they didn't tell him why they are doing it. Just that they were simply using him to destroy Heartless and release hearts. And later, what do they do after his use? Try to get rid of him.

Even in TWTNW, they attack him first. He's in their territory, sure, but usually he just stands back in defense to see what they do, and if they begin to go for him, what else can he do but fight back?

He did show some sympathy for Saix when he was reaching for the Kingdom Hearts moon, and he even looked sadly at Xemnas in that one line. I think that's when he understood what it is that they wanted, but by then, there was only Xemnas or Saix left.

16. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

To me they are both idots.

Sora

1. Dosn't konw the ture meaning of x-mas
    2. HE"S TO NICE

Roxas

1.Too quite
    2. He need a better tast in girls

Both of them look pathoed compared to Cloud and other FF charters

17. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

I think they're great!! The two of them!! :)

18. Tootsie coquí

Gee its hard to decide
    I would choose Sora because
    1.I love his personality
    2.A child at heart(about the Santa thing.)
    3.Not afraid to say what he thinks

Nooow for Roxas
    1.Hes too nice
    2.I love his emoish personality
    3.Im a rabid fangirl >=3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.