Who does Larxene belong with?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Zexion of the Twilight, May 2, 2007.

?

Who does Larxene belong with?

Poll closed May 17, 2007.
  1. Xemnas

2.4%
  2. Xigbar

1.2%
  3. Xaldin

4.7%
  4. Vexen

2.4%
  5. Lexeaus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Zexion

4.7%
  7. Saix

3.5%
  8. Axel

31.8%
  9. Demyx

4.7%
  10. Luxord

1.2%
  11. Marluxia

28.2%
  12. Nobody (This means no one, not another nobody)

14.1%
  13. Don't care. (Then get out of here and don't vote!)

1.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I won't.That is one of my favourite Larxene pairings.

2. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Can't anyone tell that Larxene had genuine feelings for Axel in Re:com and was clearly dissapointed and upset (not angry) that Axel betrayed her trust and she gives off light flirts.

How the Hell does Larxene/Marluxia work? she is a low class in the group and must have grumbled about it and as did Marluxia. So they formed an alliance to get more respect in the group and prove their power not get togethetr and decide to reign supreme of the Org!!!

But Larxene seems to be the like what she see's, gets a piece of it and then ditches it when she gets bored (simplified means: She'll be pysically into someone, eventually do the idrty with them and then dump em when shes fininshed).

3. I could tell.

You can see when she says his name and her whole tone, if not her facial expressions should give it away (and I think everything being ruined by him also affected it). I'm not saying this because I like them, but because I really did notice it. Even in her profile she says she doesn't trust anyone, so that was kind of like a slap in the face, I think. It didn't surprise me though. Throughout Re: CoM, Larxene was always open to her emotions...not open, more like "she wears her emotions on her sleeves" type of thing (she laughed, she mocked, she smirked, she got angry, she acted childish sometimes, she pouted, she was eccentric, and of course, when she faded).

Actually, I notice a lot of things now that she's 3D. Like for example, in her last scene with Sora when he tells her he doesn't care whether his memories were fake, he still made a promise.

It seems she doesn't get this. Telling him he's stupid and why he keeps falling for things that are simply illusions...why he's trying so hard. Is visible when she does get frustrated with his babbles and lets him think whatever the hell he wants. You get me? Larxene says to Sora he doesn't understand, but is the other way around. She doesn't see it, she doesn't see why he keeps thinking that way no matter what she reveals. Probably doesn't comprehend it because she never had to adapt to feelings like the ones he was experiencing at that moment. And I felt bad for her.

Though, I'd say she was angry. She even said she's in "a FOUL mood". And she took her negative emotions out on Sora and Naminé (the b****slap and the mean words), a mistake, but eh, she's Larxene.

Anyway, this is besides the point. I just like analyzing :sweatdrop:.

.....can't say I disagree :poketoungeb:.

4. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.