Chain of Memories Who do you think was the hardest boss in RE: Chain of Memories?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Xehanort., Jan 1, 2009.

1. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

A lot of people think Riku4 is really hard but I beat him on my first try ;o

I think a real pain in the ass was Vexen and Larxene, ugh. Larxene was the worst!

2. Envious623 Twilight Town Denizen

Riku IV kicked my butt. It probably took me around ten tries to beat him. Before that, I died twice on Vexen II and once on Vexen I. And once at the beginning of the game. You can see why I got very annoyed with Riku. And after I beat him, I went straight and saved. I then lost to Larxene five times. T.T But she was still easier than Riku.

Anyway, I haven't finished the game yet, so I can't really say, but Riku IV is the hardest so far.

3. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

Zexion... he is pure evil! D:< it took me forever to beat him!

4. Ultimecia sorceress

For Riku, but for sora Vexen

5. Shift Chaser

Zexion,because of the crappy deck Riku uses on him.
    He's definately the hardest boss to do a no damage,believe me.

As for Sora....i don't know,none of them was hard like Zexion to do a no damage,and custom deck also makes them all easy....
    I'll go with Marly first form,since,even tough it wasn't the hardest boss,it was definately the one that killed me more.

6. KHMasterPK Traverse Town Homebody

Marluxia (2 and/or 3), and "Ansem"

Marluxia because I couldn't use my Strike Raid Master deck...And "Ansem" because every time I get into Dark Mode he does that one sleight that just smacks you around to the point you can't counter with anything. Other than those I didn't have any real issues...

7. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I would say, Ansem and Marluxia 3. They're the final boss, so yeah, they'd have to be the toughest...but then again, they're was Vexen.

8. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Definitely Larxene... ugh... it took me forever to beat her!!!

9. Saix Merlin's Housekeeper

Same! I beat him and then was like "Wait, that wasn't evil. That was kinda easy"

Axel gave me a bit of a hard time, but there really werent' any super hard bosses. =/

10. Misty gimme kiss

Probably Riku Replica IV because I'm stuck on him now lol. Vexen was rather easy, if you ask me.

11. Saix Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen was way easy. I'm not too sure why everyone was complaining about him. You can dodge all of his attacks, and he doesn't attack fast, or at least not relative to Larxene or Axel.

12. Sephiroth_21 Moogle Assistant

Yeah, fighting any of the Riku replicas wasn't necessarily difficult, so much as it was time consuming on some battles because I'd have to modify my deck for his actions. I think the overall most difficult battle is against Ansem. Son of a gun interrupts every other sleight I do! (Pst, stuck fighting his butt right now!) :guns:

13. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

The only boss I ever really had trouble with was Ansem in R/R. I always came so close to beating him, but he would always manage to kill me before I could deliver the final blow. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, either. I was using strong sleights, I had good cards, I even had a good supply of Mickey friend cards most of the time.

Then... I remembered dodge roll. And then I beat him :D

14. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I didn't really have trouble with any of the Riku's, and everyone says they're hard. Guess I'm just weird. *Shrug*

My hardest boss was VexenI. He kicked my butt A LOT.

15. ChaosRade* Traverse Town Homebody

Riku IV is hard to beat and I still can't beat him, he kick my butt about ten or more times, Larxene... it took about two tries to beat her same with Axel, but Maruxia... I think was the hardest

16. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

Ansem on Riku's story. It was that damn guardian that kept pissing me off.

17. wackko300 Traverse Town Homebody

I didn't get too far into the game, but Larxene killed me too much before I finally beat her.

-Latisha

18. EvilMan_89 Code Master

defintely Marluxia the first time around. there was alot of stuff to dodge and if you didn't dodge it or break it.......the consequences can be dire..........

i always wanted to say that

19. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd have to say Axel II for Sora. He probably killed me at least 100 times before I beat him. Son of a cracker always pulled a 0 on me.

For Riku, it was Zexion all the way. Even with him being the hardest, he only beat me 3 times, showing how easy R/R was...even on Proud Mode.

20. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

For some odd reason I think Parasite cage II was the hardest battle.