Who do you think did the worst voice acting??

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by stevik7, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

All of them suck except for XH, Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Diz. Quinton Flynn was kinda funny, but he sucked as Axel. Oh yeah, Susan Blakeslee as Maleficent was pretty good.

For the absolute worst voice-over? Hmm... probably Lance Bass as Sephiroth in KH1, for people who actually really talk in the games, both Mandy Moore and the other woman SUCK as Aerith, so they tie.

2. Lloyd Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree the Port Royal voices weren't the best, but you can't possibly expect Square Enix to recruit actors like Bloom and Depp could you? Also, Geoffrey Rush doesn't do Barbossa's voice in KH2, so the IMDB says anyways.

I thought Sephiroth's voice was good. Aerith's was just awful.

I agree that switching Billy Zane's voice with that of Epcar's was a bad move on SE's part, most especially because it would have taken no effort to leave the Zane tracks in (doesn't SE technically own those voice tracks anyways?).

Lance Bass as Sephiroth was atrocious at best. But like I said earlier, George Newbern did a good job in my opinion.

The way I see it is that I probably wouldn't be able to do some of those voices the way SE requested of me, unlike those voice actors, meaning I should shut up and just deal with it. Afterall, that's why there's mute buttons on TVs (and Halo...).

3. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

When Aerith was talking to Cloud about his light my cousin who was on the computer said "nasty, that girl want him to insert his 'light' into her"(She really was that high) but I hate Mandy Moore even more than Mena suvari cos she is pop singer not VA she isonly allowed to do that when she is VA'ing herself (hates people who think they are capable of all performing jobs). I once heard someone say Mena Suvari is a Pro****ute is that really true? or is it someone having a joke?

I was shocked by the crappy voices in the original com it was rubbish!

4. libregkd -

5. soras_gurl2012 Merlin's Housekeeper

his was really bad by i think elizabeth swan`s was worse....

johnny depps was amazingly close

6. Luka Deafening silence

Demyx voice ,clouds ,elisabeth swanns ,jack sparrows and will turners
    sucked
    *edit*
    forgot to mention that I come from Germany and
    have the german game

7. Shadow Heartless Destiny Islands Resident

Aeris! i hate her voice -___- Her voice was so much better in KH1.

8. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    Leon's voice in KH1 wasn't all that bad, he just always sounded really depressed and monotonous. Same with Cloud, except when he was yelling gibberish during the fight. Leon sounded better in KH2.

Demyx's voice was pure win. Ryan O'Donohue is cool. The reason they didn't have to Curse of the Black Pearl cast in the Port Royal world was because they were filming Dead Man's Chest at the time. That doesn't explain why Geoffrey Rush didn't voice Barbossa, but still.

I still maintain that KH2 Xehanort had the worst voice, KH1 Xehanort/Ansem had the best.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OMG!!! I think the person who did Elizabeth Swan's voice and Will turned sounded like a girl LOL. Aerith's voice annoys me like mad >_<

10. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

Bull****! Miyu Irino is way better than Haley Joel Osment, for one. Secondly, the Donald and Goofy aren't as weird as everyone says they are.

11. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

Elizabeth's and Will's voice actors were kind of...bad. Especially when Elizabeth tried to imitate pirate speech. Ahoy mateys! >.<
    And Aerith's voice was very flat.

12. RanChan Merlin's Housekeeper

AERITH.

AERITH.

AERITH.

13. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

hmm... Aerith was worst, her voice was terrible, im my oppinion it was to calm and something i can't quite put my finger on, it was nothing like i thought she would be like

14. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I think 80% of Lion King was bad. I mean the only good ones were Banzai Pumpaa Rafaki Ed and Mufasa. Timon wasn't too bad but wasn't voiced by Nathan Lane.

15. Tootsie coquí

Aerith´s voiceover sucked to the max...
    also I hated Sephiroth´s voice...

16. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

In KH1 his voice was indeed "atrocious at best", I don't really mind it in KH2 and AC.

17. Gwen Farewell.

Aerith and Xehanort.

Especially Xehanort.

His voice made me cry.
    Hard.

I was like "BILLY!!!!! WHERE'S MY BILLY!!!!!!"

They RUINED my fave character TT^TT

18. N Hollow Bastion Committee

I didn't like Aerith either...she sounded like she had a sore throat or something, and I thought Xemnas's voice didn't sound like what you'd think he'd sounded like. Those were some odd choices. But overall, everyone sounded OK. I know some people find Jesse McCartney annoying because he played Roxas but big deal, they act like he was actually Roxas in some movie. I'm not a fan of Jesse but I don't hate him either.

19. Dawn King's Apprentice

Sephiroth in KH1, I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! THE V/A IS LANCE BASS FROM 'NSYNC! O_O;

The second & FFVII: AC was great!

I really don't like Aerith from KH2. Mandy Moore did better.

20. Explode Who?!

I'm not saying that it's bad, but I don't think Sora's voice was an improvement. First of all, I think there was too big of a jump in deepness (although, that couldn't really be helped).Also, I think there was less emotion in his voice in kh2.
    There are definently way worse voice overs though.

On a better note, there were a lot of really good voices. The entire Organization, as well as Ansem the Wise I thought was phenomenal, including Roxas (though it pains me to say it cause I hate Jesse McCartney).

Xemnas I thought was pretty good, despite what others said (aside from his forced his laugh... Xemnas:"ha....hah.....ha..." Me:"ugh"). His voice was longing which was good and even mournful to some extent.

My absolute favoite though was Saix. It wasn't exactly an impressive performance, but he captured the character very well. Saix excepts that he doen't have a heart, hence no emotion. It's intense, calm and unnerving all at the same time. And then when he goes berserker, you're like "holy s***, that's new!" A really great character altogether.

Is it just me, or does he also play the voice of Jin from Samurai Champloo? I think they also look alike.

Yeah, so, my ramble's over now. Hooray!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.