Who do you think did the worst voice acting??

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by stevik7, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

I HATED Aeriith's voice from Kingdom Hearts II.The person who did Aerith's voice in Kingdom Hearts I did a MUCH better job.I don't like Aerith in general,but in KHI,They didn't make her that annoying,and she seemed to care more in it.But Kingdom Hearts II made me hate her.She just seems like....well a heartless,no emotion....

2. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I actually liked Saix's voice. His voice gave me the impression that he was very calm, hiding the fact he would like to go wild and 'beserk.'

3. Shadow Sword Master Destiny Islands Resident

Aerith, Sephiroth, Cloud, and Cid's VA's were the same people who did them in FF7: AC.

I hated Pence's voice. I hated Pence, period!

I hated all of the Pride Land and Port Royal VA's. None of them were the original actors!

4. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Aerith, Seph, Cloud, Pridelands, Port Royal, Twilight Town (Sry TT, no dice.) Saix and Xemnas sounded okay, especially Saix. *hugs*, Demyx was just... adorable... adorable and annoying. XD But hey, take what you can get. Mandy Moore and Lance Bass or Mena Suvari and... uhhh... I forgot his name, For Aerith and Sephiroth. and Xehanort... hmm... I was sorta feeling it... nope... lost it... didn't like it.

5. Shadow Sword Master Destiny Islands Resident

Axel's voice was one of the best. I hate Hayner and Olette's voices. Kairi's was much better in KH2. She sounded mature. Her KH1 voice was terrible. She sounded like a 10-year-old with a cold.

6. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Isn't it obvious? It is A-E-R-I-S! At first I thought she was a nobody as she spoke like Saix.Monotone.I always have to mute the TV.

7. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Donald singing "A New Day is Dawning" made my ears bleed. And I also still laugh when the Japenese Donald said "Oh, suck my ****" in Twilight Town.
    I don't see what's wrong with Sephiroth's KH2 voice. I really liked it. Yuffie was a lot less annoying, and the new Leon was awsome.
    However.............................. RICHARD ESCEPAL (sp?) SUCKS!! RAWR! (joins a group of pro-Zanists and marches on Squeenix)
    Apart from that the Voice acting was a lot improved. I only go to Atlantica just to hear Haley sing.

8. Lisaralin Destiny Islands Resident

I hate xaldin's voice.
    It seems the voice of a heavy smoker!

9. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i hate donald and goofy voice in japanese it was weird ,yet it made me laugh i hate aerith voice in kh2 sounded she was dead i hated sebastion voice for no reasion kinda pissed me off when he was singing

10. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Arghh, everytime I heard Aeirth speak I felt like ripping my own ears off. God did she sounded horrible!!!

11. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I agree with you. I didn't mind her voice in KH, but in KH2 Aerith sounded seriously stoned and high! Every time she talked I either laughed or stared in distaste. Some others were generally annoying too, but you know, they did their best. One thing I don't get is why no one likes Jesse McCartney as Roxas. I mean, I don't listen to his music or anything, but I also don't have anything against him. What did he do to anyone? Besides, I think his voice matched Roxas nicely:D. When I watched the end credits and found out he voiced Roxas, my friend was like, "What!? Jesse McCartney is Roxas? This is horrible!" I didn't say anything, but I was thinking, Wow... I have a new respect for this guy .

12. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm... yeah, Aerith was horrible. And Nala's voice sounded a little strange sometimes.

13. Donaut Banned

The guy who plays Captain Barbossa is the same guy from the movies.

14. Yiazmat Destiny Islands Resident

Yiazmat

Jack Sparrow. The only reason is that it wasn't Johnny Depp, it was some other guy.

15. Kaira Destiny Islands Resident

The Prides Land voices sucked really bad, in my opinion. There was no life... Especially in Puumba's voice - ugh! Aerith, I think, is supposed to sound sort of tranced and stoned and... enigmatic and junk. ^^;

16. Chaotyx Merlin's Housekeeper

I have to agree that Aerith wasn't very good, but it was bearable. The problem with Port Royal was that it only had Barbossa's actor as the voice actor. Port Royal would be 1000 times better if the actors had voice acted. Sephiroth and Cloud were okay in my opinion.

17. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

yeah, definitely in Prides Land. They were dead on the voices.

Port Royal should've used the original actors. >_>

18. Yiazmat Destiny Islands Resident

Yiazmat

One hundred percent and total agreement. The pride land voices were tolerable to a point, but lest ye go mad, I woud reccommend against listening to them for extended periods. Port Royal could have and should have been better.

19. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Simba and Scar sucked but I didn't play because of the voice acting I played because of the game.

20. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    I'm going to agree with the statement about Xehanort. Whoever had the bright idea to replace Billy Zane with Richard Epcar deserves to be tied up, forced to swallow 3-month-old milk and be shot repeatedly by Billy Zane and Tom Berenger.

Like the other person in this thread, I almost destroyed my TV when I heard them replace Zane's Ansem audio with Richard Epcar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.