Which version of Xehanort do you like best?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Krowley, Mar 21, 2012.

?

Which version of Xehanort do you like best?

1. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

8 vote(s)
    12.7%
  2. Master Xehanort

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. No Heart

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. Terranort

6 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. Xemnas

20 vote(s)
    31.7%
  6. Young Xehanort

12 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

I voted for Master Xehanort. He is pretty much the ringleader for everything and is one of those Villians I actually really like because he thinks so far ahead into his plans. His only problem is he cannot think in the now, but he is still my favorite.

2. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

i liked xemnas because in kh2 he had the most epic scenes

3. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Xemnas since whenever he talks you can just feel/hear how unemotional he is as well as his lack of understanding. The secret boss fight with him is awesome along with solo fight he takes with Sora. And let's never forget how he was as the final boss. Plus he is the only Xehanort you can play as and I see a bit of Terra in him.
    [​IMG]

4. AtomGamingShow Moogle Assistant

I love the Young Xehanort Design, I also love them all. I don't know what it is about it though, I just really like him over all the others. Xehanort is a really awesome character altogether though.

5. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Ansem for sure. the original "final boss" and The guy you were first chasing down. Idk if im being cheesy but im all for the originals. And the Voice acting by Billy Zane made him the best Xeranort. It was down to a point with expression and emotion, especially at the end of the game.

6. Sonja Taylor Merlin's Housekeeper

Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness, has been my favorite since KH1. That was my first KH, and as such, it holds a special place in my heart. Ansem was just so hard as a final boss, and I had to rewatch that cutscene so many times, that I came to hate him enough to love him as my favorite. And, I really liked Riku, so...I really wanted to get him back! :O

7. Misty gimme kiss

I'm going to have to say Xehanort's Heartless. That preference is, more than likely, entirely to do with Billy Zane's voice acting. He just seemed so sinister, much more so than any of the other incarnations. Xemnas I actually pitied, which makes it hard for me to treat him as a pure villain.

8. SoXra Merlin's Housekeeper

Definately Ansem, Seeker of the darkness. I liked him the most.

9. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

Xemnas for one reason only, his name is an anagram for a funny word, don't know if I am allowed to say it on here so I wont but you all know what im talking about

10. Labrys King's Apprentice

Wow I can't believe no one mentioned Rikunort(kh1). He's probably my favorite Nort so far but If I must vote then I choose Young Xehanort.

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

Definitely Young Xehanort. Out if the past Xehanort incarnations, he was effectively the only one to make Sora succumb to darkness, as well as being a consistent antagonizing force (popping up to taunt both Sora and Riku in practically every world).

Also his voice actor was fantastic (plus his battle theme is my favorite on the DDD soundtrack). Close second goes to Ansem though.

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

NO ONE WILL EVER TOP BILLY ZANE, THE SEEKER OF DARKNESS.

...NOPE, NO BRICK. NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY KIDDING. #don'tcallmyselfhisnumberonefanfornoreason

Sometimes you just can't beat a classic. He had the voice, he had the presence, he had the power. No one after him could do it the way he did. And the fact that he got retconned into a remote fragment of a larger personality - one fixated on a side character, no less - is one of my absolute greatest gripes with the series proper.

13. Void of Self Destiny Islands Resident

Of course I have to say Terranort. Because Terra is awesome. And the fact almost no one else thinks so.
    #foreveralone

14. Roxas1359 Destiny Islands Resident

I'll be one of the few who likes No Heart, mainly because the armor is really awesome. Other reason is because it's one of the few bosses I just cannot seem to beat in the Kingdom Hearts series so he gets my respect. He also gets my rage, but that's to be expected.

15. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I love Xemnas if my signature is anything to go by but Young Xehanort manipulates time which can be used to great effect by him to kick your butt.

16. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

I also like Young Xehanort but he is a close second for me since Xemnas is a playable character and he has been in the KH series longer (since KHFM).

17. MasterJoshua7 Merlin's Housekeeper

I pick Xemnas. Ansem SoD is really close for me because he really embodies the dark scary tone of the first KH but I think Xemnas was a more interesting villain over all.

18. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Seconded

19. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I pick Xemnas, I really like his fighting style, and the way he acts and carries himself. It's just so emotionless, and there's no hint of insanity behind it.

20. Jin うごかないで

I'll be honest Young Xehanort tops them all just because how cool he looks, I mean for the most part all of them are pretty badass with Ansem being my least favorite mostly due to his Character design looking pretty ridiculous I don't know why I always found him to be really odd looking but yeah thats what I base my preference around because out of personality and everything...they're xehanort. so that wouldn't exactly stand anything out, but Young Xehanort really caught my attention in DDD