Which to buy...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by dannierose, Jun 4, 2013.

1. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

I know there was a topic similar to this posted, but I feel that my issue is different enough to have its own topic. Anddd I'm also not sure this is the correct place to post this so...yeah :P
    But anyway, the only KH game I've played is Days and I really want to start from the beginning and play from KH 1 forward. But the only system I have a right now is a DSi and I'm trying to figure out what system(s) would make the most sense to buy. I've never owned a Play Station system so I don't really know if I should just try to save up for a PS3 or 4 or just get an old PS2. But yeah, if somebody could give me some advice that would be great :)

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Get the PS3! Hopefully within a year's time, you'll be able to experience 6 out of 7 KH games in magnificent HD! HD 1.5 ReMix, which comes out in September, includes KH1, CoM, and 358/2 Days. I'm expecting 2.5 HD ReMix to release next year, and that should include KH2, BBS, and Re:coded.

3. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

I agree with Roxam. It's probably a investment worth making considering you won't have to console hop except once.

4. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

That would be amazing and super convenient c: Thanks for the info!

Oh and awesome Pinkie sig c:

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Just buy it on the PS3. With the Final Mix version of the first Kingdom Hearts, along with Re:Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days included in HD 1.5 REMIX for the PS3, and there is a high chance that a HD 2.5 REMIX bundled with Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep and Re:Coded will be released around next year, you'll be able to experience 6 out of the 7 current KH games on one console!