Kingdom Hearts III Which Recent Disney Movie would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ninjamonster15, Mar 8, 2014.

?

Which Recent DIsney Movie would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

1. Frozen

92.3%
  2. Monsters University

15.4%
  3. Lone Ranger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Planes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Brave

23.1%
  6. Wreck-It Ralph

61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ninjamonster15 Merlin's Housekeeper

This is just for fun! Your opinion will have no affect on the real game, I just want to see who wants what in KH3! I want to know which Movie you wish to see in KH3.

2. Yukari Merlin's Housekeeper

I would love to see Wreck-It Ralph in there, that would be epic! >o<

3. Krowley Moderator

Of those listed above, I could only imagine scenarios from Frozen and Wreck-it-Ralph. They just had more heart in my opinion.

If you can think of at least 10 Disney worlds, you can send them in to our monthly countdown. This month's theme is actually fan's top 10 most wanted Disney worlds for Kingdom Hearts III.
    http://kh-vids.net/threads/khvs-top-10.136797/

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Frozen, and Brave sound like possible worlds in KHIII. In Brave, Merida could be part of the party, and heartless attack, and prevent the bond between the mother and daughter from being mended, which could be connected to their hearts.

5. Antidote Façade

I would love to see Wreck-It Ralph, though I imagine that could pose some problems with licensing issues as the film is heavily based on a world of popular games from a myriad of companies. Disney probably already paid through the nose to have them cameo for such a short time in the movie.

Though I suppose it might work if it were only based in the Fix It Felix Jr./Sugar Rush worlds...

6. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Brave and frozen would be good movies for KH, the problem would the ambigous villian in both movies.. but as long there is a main villian of the game he could always send heartless in there so we fight it, just like at KH 2 Maleficent was behind almost all the villians trying to make them heartless, different from the previous game where all villians worked together.

7. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Frozen no contest. I can already see it Sora traveling with Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf while Riku is dealing with Elsa

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This is quite an interesting point, I guess that Mor'du would be the villain for Brave and he could easily have become a heartless from giving into his greed and I can imagine that being quite a fun fight to have.

As for a Frozen world, my guess would be
    Hans because I can totally see Sora having to fight him off after Anna is turned to ice and then reverted because of Elsa. Hans is obviously very angry and then you have to fight him :3 the other villain would be the old man with the toupe but I can't see that being a good final battle xD

I don't know who would be in your party in the Frozen world though, my guess would be Anna but it could be quite a few people.

9. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Kristoff maybe? I'm pretty sure he could put up a fight, he could even have a special attack where he rides Sven.

10. Ninjamonster15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I can see this being a thing! If there's any movie I want in Kingdom Hearts III, it's Frozen.