Which Portable game do you perfer?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by flowergothic, Jul 12, 2011.

?

Which portable KH game would you perfer?

1. Chain of Memories

6.9%
  2. 358/2 Days

21.8%
  3. Re:Coded

12.6%
  4. I dunno.

2.3%
  5. None of these

56.3%
  1. Shuhbooty moon child

Since I've never played BBS ill have to go with 3582 love the story of Roxas and where it all began. D: With Xion and Roxas I mean. >>

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I will have to say BBS because I just loved the story- not everyone got out of it in one piece (pun intended >:3) and it has added a whole extra mystery to the series- how will they all reform as well as giving some background information on Xehanort. It was also nice to play as someone different than Sora, Riku or Roxas and the command styles were just so much fun! I loved how they used the keyblade and I would love to see Sora learn to use it like that. As well as that, I just love the command deck and I just enjoyed the game in general (second favourite in the whole series).

A close second would be DDD because FLOW MOTION YO! I just loved that you didn't have to wait for high jump to get to the higher parts of the maps or glide to move quickly through the game. Plus it added fun fighting techniques to the games and I would love to see it return but I doubt it would because that whole game was a dream, still, I shall hope. Aside from that, I enjoyed the dynamic of having Sora and Riku's story along side each other, yes the drop could be inconvenient and I didn't understand why the drop gauge increased at times but still a game I really enjoyed for many reasons.

3. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

The worst part of the Drop gauge is when you're facing a tough boss battle and didn't equip a Drop-me-not, you might Drop and need to restart all the battle. :(

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yes! This only happened to me once and I barely ever used drop-me-nots because I tended to spend my DP points on decreasing the drop gauge to x0.4. I always wondered whether it would have been better to wake up mid battle or to keep it as they did. It could be quite a shock to be thrown right into the midst of a battle but I think I would prefer it.

5. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

I LOVED DDD, it was so beast.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

I really loved Birth by Sleep but I also loved Dream Drop Distance! So I'm torn between these two but slightly leaning toward BBS! ^^

7. Enzineda Traverse Town Homebody

But did you, really?
    Perhaps there is more coming.

8. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

Even though, Days is one of my favourite games and involves my favourite characters, I go for BBS.
    Birth By Sleep has just an amazing story and the gameplay is awesome.
    I like to play with 3 different characters and I really like Aqua.
    Also, it solves a lot of questions during previous KH Games.

No matter how much I love days for its sadness and friendship between Axel, Roxas and Xion, BBS is the better game though.

(Dream Drop Distance was also awesome, and I could relate it to the awesomeness of BBS, but sometimes I felt like there's anything that could have been better about it. I dunno)

9. Enzineda Traverse Town Homebody

My favourite for combat has to be re:coded, but in reality none of them.
    For story, BBS.
    BBS could have had the best combat system but they made a ridiculous amount of mistakes:

Combat styles break combat flow instead of dynamically changing mid combo
    Commands break combat flow
    Level power progression is ridiculously extreme
    Level 1 mode is heavily imbalanced
    Excessive reliance on gimmicks (Those things that go invincible and roll + explode, anyone?)
    Excessive reliance on spamming defensive abilities without needing to actually time them
    Excessive reliance on permanent stunlocks on the player
    Ability to have permanent iframes
    Shotlocks are absurdly overpowered
    Finishers drop you to the ground and do not flow well
    You only get one combo and close to nothing that modifies it
    Poor lock-on tracking
    Abilities are gated by either guesswork or metagaming
    Lack of interesting boss mechanics
    Terra in general