Which Portable game do you perfer?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by flowergothic, Jul 12, 2011.

?

Which portable KH game would you perfer?

1. Chain of Memories

6.9%
  2. 358/2 Days

21.8%
  3. Re:Coded

12.6%
  4. I dunno.

2.3%
  5. None of these

56.3%
  1. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

Not really sure if my hastiness to vote in the poll is something to feel sorry for me about, but I will accept it either way.

2. libregkd -

3. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

4. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

Ummmmm.....where the **** is Birth By Sleep? Because according to the great and almighty me. I think Birth By Sleep is not only the best portable KH but possibly the best KH out right now.

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Birth By Sleep definitely. I'm in love with the game. It's so good and so captivating and just the most fun to play, really. It's absolutely beautiful.

But as the poll does not contain the gorgeous BBS, I'd have to vote for CoM. Only because I haven't had the chance console to try the others ;__; /shottodeath

6. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

Birth by Sleep. I didn't like buttonsmashing on the DS, I dunno, my hands don't fit right with it, and it's not easy for me. I prefer the gameplay on the PSP by far.

7. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

OP said he forgot to put it in the poll

8. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

As I said, I had an error with the posting. Therefore, everyone who voted for "none of these" is voting for BBS. Okay>

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Since I haven't played Re:Coded yet, I'd have to say Birth by Sleep. While I still love 358/2 days, BBS you could just go to any world without there being any mission needed for you to complete and do whatever you wanted (I do that in KH2 anyway).

10. Astrid Merlin's Housekeeper

Though one, But I'd have to go with 358/2 becuse I love the orginzation and the nobodies so much,the gameplay was clever and It was overall a fun game. BBS was a close second, nothing technical I just prefer the DS to the PSP

11. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

I still say Days, in the case that BBS SCREAMS console game. On a Psp, which is why everyone loves it. It's pre:Kh on a handheld, and I really wish Days had been on the Psp as well, to receive "best KH game" and "best graphics".

12. Jadie Moogle Assistant

Besides Chain of Memories, I didnt really like any of the portable games

I feel that CoM still kind of had that Kingdom Hearts feeling to it, that feeling I can't describe. The card battle system didnt bother me. the Disney parts werent very fun, but I thought that the story to CoM was good. I can understand why some people dont like CoM, especially if you played KH2 first, but me... KH2 wasnt out yet, and I was dying to know what would happen next. CoM was great for me. I actually liked it better on GameBoy than PS2..

358/2 Days bored the hell out of me. All the pointless missions.. I wanted to learn more about the Organization, I felt like I didnt learn much at all. I didnt care about Roxas or the Organization at all after that

I felt that Birth By Sleep was better than 358/2 Days and Coded, but still just okay. It was definitely fun to play, and I liked Aqua and Terra. But all these keyblade-wielders.. makes me forget what was special about Sora in the first place. And I hated the way that the worlds were designed. They weren't fun to explore. Neverland disappointed me the most. At least is showed us something new, though. New characters, new worlds, new music.. it WAS definitely fun to play

13. lightbeliver3 Moogle Assistant

BBS since the keyblades and fighting style of each charecter is cool

14. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Birth by Sleep definitely. But I voted for Days because BBS wasn't there and I didn't see the none of these option. Aha.

15. DarkRiku096 Moogle Assistant

Here's my list of preferences:

1st: Birth by Sleep, beacuse it added the command and Nexus-D stuff and the story was simply incredible... :eek:
    2nd: Chain of Memories, but more because of the story, because the card system was a bit annoying, wasn't it?? :D
    3rd: Re: Coded, because it happened after KH II and used the commands from BBS and several types of gameplays. It was... different. :cool:
    4th: 358/2 Days. Although I loved Roxas' story and I cried with Xion's death, it had barely nothing brand new... :(

Even if these games are not the main titles of the saga, their stories are GREAT!! ;) ;)

16. 61 No. B

chain of memories, to me its as much of a classic as 1.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Re:coded. It's the only one I've played.

...out of the entire series please don't hurt me

18. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

KH Birth by Sleep for me. I mean:
    • The story is amazing and it solves a lot of mysteries.
    • I liked playing as new characters and having the option to play as more than one.
    • The command deck wasn't so bad.
    • Having a good Action girl in the series was nice.
    • I liked using darkness as a weapon when playing as Terra :p.

19. Antidote Façade

Birth by Sleep - it has my favourite battle style of all the Kingdom Hearts games and I really enjoyed the story and how it was more sombre than the others. I also enjoyed the cast (Ven & Aqua!)

20. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Birth by Sleep all the way.
    Aside this, for obvious reasons, I really enjoyed the KH 3D! Specially the story-telling and the gameplay. The flow is great and there's many things to do.