Which Organization member is the Strongest?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by roxaslovergurl22, Apr 26, 2007.

1. roxaslovergurl22 Destiny Islands Resident

Which organization member is the strongest of all (ones you fighted)

Xemnas?
    Xigbar?
    Xaldin?
    Vexen?
    Lexaeus?
    Zexion?
    Saix?
    Axel?
    Demyx?
    Luxord?
    Marluxia?
    Larxene?
    Roxas? which one is the strongest...

2. zexionalltheway Moogle Assistant

If you think of it logically, zexion can be the strongest person out of all of them because he has the power of playing with people's minds... When you verse him, it might as well be just an image because he might be playing with your head. Also illusions are very hard to overcome... not many people have that mental stregnth to even just help prevent his power from affecting you.

3. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

technically, Xemnas is strongest, cause hes the main boss, but i think Roxas is. if you think about it, Roxas basically IS Sora, and Sora beat Xemnas. thus, Roxas is strongest.

btw, why is this in creativity corner?

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, in my opinion, the hardest one I fought was Xigbar. Oh, how I hated that fight. But realistically Roxas should be toughest.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I would have to say Marluxia, since he seems the strongest fight compared to the others. Sure he uses a mecha in the end, but so does Xemnas, not too mention Marluxia seems a lot more cunning.

6. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

The toughest that I fought, I would say Xemnas. But Roxas looks like he's the strongest from everyone

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Considering the scales of boss battles it's between...
    Xemnas.
    Marluxia.
    or Roxas.

8. Daxa~ #stalker

Well if its about boss battles,I would say Demyx.
    Not in terms of strenght,but due to the fact he was ****ing impossible to beat.
    But realisitcally,Roxas or Xemnas(though I wouldnt mess with Saix)

9. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Sora beat Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar, Luxord, Saix and Xemnas.
    Riku beat Lexaeus and Vexen.
    Sora beat Riku, therefore he is also stronger than Lexaeus and Vexen.
    Roxas beat Axel and Xion.

Roxas is Sora, therefore he is also stronger than Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, Xemnas ,Lexaeus and Vexen.

Therefore Roxas is the strongest.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Roxas is a PART OF Sora.

He only has part of his true strength, but that is some interesting logic...

11. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Sora barely won his fight against Roxas on the platforms, which implies they are of almost equal strength, with Roxas ever so slightly weaker, but still the strongest of the Org.

12. Arch Mana Knight

Roxas beat Sora. When you disarm someone and point your sword at their face, it's considered a win. >> Sora just used a cheap trick to finish Roxas off.

Anyways, Xemnas is the strongest Organization member as confirmed by Nomura himself. Sora is not stronger than Xemnas as he needed Riku to beat him. Roxas is the second strongest and Xaldin is the third, also confirmed by Nomura. As for the rest of the group, I'm not sure.

13. Shift Chaser

Lexaeus comes after Xaldin, confirmed by Nomura too.

Likely Saix after, then Axel due to relationship, then Marluxia because she was on par with Axel.
    After that it's just too hard to speculate.

Also, Necro Bump much?

14. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Versing each-other? Xemnas hands down. He could turn the others into dusks and they'll be dropping like flies.

In general? Much harder question. They each have different point of strength. Lexeus has physical in the bag. Speed is between Larxene and Xigbar. etc. I would still say Xemnas in the end though. There are two aspects that he didn't utilize well in the game but in theory allows him to be one heck of a force. First, He can channel the powers of the other organization members. Second, he can clone himself.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

In terms of the natural order, it's Mansex. Brute force? Lexaeus. Cunning? Xigbar.

In terms of boss fight? Xigbar.

16. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    It would appear the nutshell of this thread is that it depends on how you're going to look at it and measure a character's strength. Personally, I'd give very little store to "Sora beats so and so," and "Riku beats so and so," and therefore, they're the strongest. It's a bit ridiculous to justify a character's strength like that when the character is merely the mechanism by which the player does the actual buttwhooping.

If I had to put things what would seem the most logical context, I'd have to say that Xemnas would be a clear cut for the "strongest." Can't exactly run an organization when there's someone under you that can easily overpower you and take your throne. And personally, I'd say that's where the intent was. Though I must admit that by way of boss battles, it's hard to call Xemnas "strong." It's just that you had to battle him forever before he actually keeled over and died already. Well, I guess considering how many times he had to be fought in order to snuff him out DOES give him the credibility of being the strongest.

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

In terms of the SCALE of the boss fight(s), it's Xemnas, Marluxia, Roxas.

18. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

i think axel could be the strongest because he was holding back (my belief) when fighting roxas

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I don't think so. After all, he was pretty serious about bringing him back or getting rid of him since Roxas couldn't even remember him till the end

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Can we not necrobump threads that are years old please.

I will say Roxas since he is part of Sora, however, Nomura did say Xemnas was the strongest. Sora and Riku are strong enough to beat Xemnas but I don't think Sora could do it by himself. I know Xmenas is the strongest being in all the Kingdom hearts games (confirmed by Nomura) so it's probably him. Xaldin is very strong as is Lexaeus, they seem to have the guild of a strong man but as to how strong they are I can't be sure.