Which Organization member is the Strongest?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by roxaslovergurl22, Apr 26, 2007.

1. l@uro Moogle Assistant

in my opinion is xemnas
    i've seen some commets here and i dont disagree that roxas is really powerful but roxas the one with the highst chair of all member of the organisation plus he face alone sora and riku two of the strongest keyblade wielders

2. D3VIANT D3VAN Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually, they all had hearts, Xemnas just lied to them. At least that's what it says in Dream Drop Distance

3. Shift Chaser

Nomura said in a interview before BBS that Xemnas was the strongest KH character at the time.
    Also, this tread is 6 years old. Shouldn't it be closed by now? .-.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Really? I haven't played the game yet so I don't know a lot about it. My reason still stands, however, in a different light. Roxas was one of the few to stand up and turn his back away from the Organization. The rest may have had hearts but he was one of the few who actually used it.

5. D3VIANT D3VAN Merlin's Housekeeper

So did Axel and Xion, and sorta Marluxia and Larxene

6. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Roxas beat Axel, Xion, and Saix so I think he is the strongest

7. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

But none of them are necessarily the strongest. If they're all weaker then of course he'll beat them. He still can't beat Xemnas.

8. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

i would say Roxas, Sora defeated Xemnas in DDD by himself and Roxas is technically Sora

9. Fellangel Bichael May

Ehh that sounds pretty invalid. Just because Sora IS Roxas does NOT mean Roxas reaps the benefits of what Sora has. I believe we're talking about Organization status ITSELF without any outside sources.

And yes it's Xemnas who's the strongest.

10. Shift Chaser

Source: http://sqex.info/2009/09/famitsu-interview-with-tetsuya-nomura-july-2009

So, really, this isn't up to discussion anymore at this point, this tread shoulda been closed ages ago >_>

11. Inu-kyubi Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually some time ago I did a ranking of the organizations in terms of power. Those who have a power level similar are ranked the same and who is the more powerfull between them may depend of the circunstances:
    1º Xemnas
    2º Dualwelding Roxas
    3º Lexaeus / Xaldin
    4º Xigbar / Marluxia / Saix
    5º Larxene / Axel / Demyx / Zexion (with time of preparation and a plan)
    6º Roxas / Xion
    7º Vexen / Luxord
    8º Zexion

In the case of Zexion, obviously any other member with time of preparation and a plan have more chances of wining, but it's the way Zexion fights, so there it is.

12. Sara Tea Drinker

I would say the hardest one to beat for me in KHII not FM+ since I never played it wold be Xigbar. Overall hardest would either be probably Xenmas and/or Dualwielding Roxas. Maybe Axel/Saix since they seem a powerhouse in their own right.

13. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

"Cheap trick" that is called using skill, all keyblade wielder should be able to use that ability, the fact Roxas can't shows his lack of trying to learn about the Key although he is strong Roxas is overconfident and that is aways his weakness because he lost to Riku you chumps (Roxas had him, then Riku beat him back, Roxas beat him back again, and Riku wend dark hulk on his face) strongest to me is Xemnas because with an organization like his, one must be strong and truely monstrous to keep them under control for as long as he did Although Marluxia is definately stronger than Roxas (one whisper and a stab and Roxas Dies).