Which Organization member is the Strongest?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by roxaslovergurl22, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

Lexaeus is portrated a strong member of the Organization, but I'd have to agree with Roxas. Yet, Saix, Xemnas and Marluxia don't fall far behind.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Such may be quite subjective depending upon the various strengths and weaknesses of the members themselves, and what may indeed constitute the factor of "strength". Overall, as stated previously, Xemnas would certainly be the strongest Organization member overall sans detailed explanation - we are all indeed quite aware of what powers he may use (and indeed, he was even able to utilise the weapons of but every other deceased Organization member). Per the terms of general character, Roxas would be extensively strong as well - evidenced through the conflict between Roxas and Sora. Past such a point, strength delves furthermore into general subjectivity - we can assume that, from a general plot standpoint, the other organization members hold their own strengths and weaknesses relative to each other (besides a few obvious differences in powers and whatnot, which results in some greater and lesser force) - from a gameplay perspective, however, Xigbar and Xaldin are certainly two of the strongest members per my opinion.

3. Inverser361 Destiny Islands Resident

Imo;

Roxas with O&O: slightly stronger than sora and axel

Roxas w/o O&O: could pwn ANY person in the kh universe, hands down.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'm sorry, but Nomura is losing his mind. Xemnas and Roxas I get, but Xaldin? And did someone mention Lexaeus? Talk about gameplay-and-story segregation.

As for which one was hardest: Axel. No, not gimped!Axel circa KHII, the original Chain of Memories fight, before Sora busted his arm or whatever happened. Nothing gave me a harder time in the whole series than that fight. I swear, I logged more deaths on him than on Kurt Zisa.

5. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

I would say Xemnas is the strongest, considering the fact that he is leader of Organization 13 and he was the toughest out of all the Organization members to beat. (Well, for me it was.) Xemnas had so many stages in fighting him off, so therefor, I say Xemnas is the strongest Organization member...:lolface:

6. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

Xemnas technically is the strongest, he's the leader and all. And his battles are sort of tiring, I must agree xD
    But on the other hand, I sometimes found Xigbar's harder to defeat D: I haven't played other sequels other than KH1 and 2, so I never really know how strong Zexion, Lexaeus, Larxene and the others are -regrets-

7. Llave Superless Moderator

Defiantly the Mysterious figure. You ever try to beat that guy? he kicks your butt in 3 seconds!!! but out of the list, i'd say either Xemnas and or Roxas cause they are the only nobodys whose somebodys had powerful human forms of heartless. (Ansem the heartless KH1 enemy for Xemnas, and the Sora heartless (the anti-form sora from Re:Coded)

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm going to have to go with Axel.

Perhaps only mediocre in physical strength, but strong in terms of his "heart". I mean, he sacrificed himself for Sora. If that's not strong-willed, then I don't know what is.

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

^I agree with you 100%

Plus c'mon we all know that fire is the best element xD

10. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

The strongest is MF, which is most likely an organization member. if not counting him then Xenmas, Saix in his berserker form. From them I can choose between Xaldin, Xigbar and Axel. If anyone has played Kingdom Hearts 2 FM all of the members in data are very strong. However I thought that both Vexen and Axel were unbelievably hard in Kingdom Hearts RE COM. It is a good thing because Axel was a little too easy on Kingdom Hearts 2 unless you are on proud mode.

11. 61 No. B

I would say that Xigbar is the strongest in kh2, in com Vexen was the hardest for me.

12. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

This! Xigbar was a beast. I died so many times. But Roxas should be the toughest.

13. Venras Moogle Assistant

sora beat him with the help of riku who beat roxas so xemnas is stronger

14. Kayate King's Apprentice

Xemnas, definitely...
    The reason why I say Roxas isn't strongest, is because Sora didn't defeat Xemnas himself. You have to remember that Riku helped him, also remember the sequences in KHII where Xemnas has Sora locked in that move, and Riku becomes playable.

15. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I think it's Roxas because Sora beat Xemnas and Roxas is Sora. So by this logic Roxas is the strongest not to mention in 358/2 days roxas clobbered Saix

16. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I'd say Lexaeus. The only reason he lost was Ansem.

17. Haeralis The Brave Merlin's Housekeeper

Canonically, Xemnas, wins this objectively since Nomura claimed that he was the strongest being in the KH verse, plus quite a lot of things suggest that the Organization was scared to cross him.

Battle wise? Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix was the hardest. He had almost all of his final form moves in KH2, but used them in KH1's more balanced and difficult battle system. It made for an amazing boss fight. I don't understand why the fight with Xemnas at memories contortion was so easy... you'd think that the developers would give him more than just, like 3 moves. Even the data fight for that was easy. Even the LEVEL 1 CRITICAL story fight was easy.

18. Zexion King's Apprentice

in my point of View, Xemnas was the strongest, because.. he is the leader of Organization XIII and had the highest Authority like an Emperor.
    then, in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, if you played the game and played all of the characters.
    Lexaeus is the strongest, he may be Slow. but he got a destructive strike on him.

19. Plums Wakanda Forever

Xemnas would have to be the strongest for me. Not only did it take both Sora and Riku to take him down, Sora was also able to defeat a majority of the Organization by himself (Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord).

Even more so, Roxas, who had defeated both Sai'x and Axel, was at full capacity after gaining his powers back and even then it was stated that he would be no match for Xemnas whatsoever. And for the fact that it took a fully restored Sora (recombined with Roxas) Riku's help to defeat him - only proves that Xemnas is in a whole different league than the other Org. XIII members.

20. axel. Merlin's Housekeeper

I will have to agree and say that Xemnas is the strongest one of them all.